The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ACAAN trainer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ralph Cos
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Ralph Cos
You may find my app, ACAAN Trainer, useful as a practical tool to train ACAAN based on a stacked deck.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acaan-tr......025?mt=8
The app is straightforward and serves as a virtual spectator who whispers you cards and numbers, both visually and acoustically.

Look and feel of the app can be checked out using the free Random Input app. Here is the link to Random Input and related apps:
http://yeahgic.com/pge_midlets.htm
Ralph Cos
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Ralph Cos
The latest version of the ACAAN Trainer, similar to yeahgic's other learning tools Stack- and Twice As Hard Trainer, comes with a Solution Analyzer. The Acaan Analyzer allows to formulate self imposed problem statements (eg. find the AH at position 11) by simple gestures to graphically analyze the solution path. Along with it's random mode the app serves to throw various perspectives on this challenging plot.
Ralph Cos
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Ralph Cos
Only with confidence and fast action can one present Acaan in a proactive and convincing manner. Rehearsal is the key, and an automated tool speeds up the training by increasing the frequency of problem statements to act on. The Acaan plot is a strong and outstanding trick. It requires dedication. Every performance becomes an event, also for you as the performer. If this seems interesting to you let me encourage you to step up towards this challenge - Acaan is a mental adventure to grow and truely enjoy.
Ralph Cos
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Ralph Cos
The actual version supports what we probably all consider the 'standard version' and also Alain Nu's 'Any Card...' approach according to his publication 'Any Card...' of 2007.
Kyle Elder
View Profile
Regular user
Fresno, California
114 Posts

Profile of Kyle Elder
Im so glad I come across this. I was using a random card and number generating app and actually cutting my deck and counting to verify I was correct. This is great. The only thing that could make it better is to have a voice say the card and number to simulate the spectator verbally saying them instead of reading it.
Kyle Elder
View Profile
Regular user
Fresno, California
114 Posts

Profile of Kyle Elder
After reading through the help section I see it does have the ability to have a voice sound option but requires some set up I don't understand.
Ralph Cos
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Ralph Cos
We had this clarified the other day through a private message. The sound options work in combination with a sound recorder trimmed to record the sound of just the suits, the card values, the joker, and all numbers from 1 to 52. The sounds‘ filenames are preset, and the files seamlessly integrate with the acaan trainer once copied into its folder. iTunes is used for this. The sound recorder also supports the Stack Trainer-, The Twice as Fast-, and the Serial Sum-apps. It is available on the App Store, here: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/random-s......=en&mt=8
Ralph Cos
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Ralph Cos
Here is a screenshot (based on the Aronson stack) that shows one way to practice Acaan through self imposed problem statements, eg. "which card must I cut to the top if I want the 5H on position 20". The challenge is specified progressively though simple touches, and the third touch shows that it is the 4C that must be cut to the top (or, in other words, the 6S must be cut to the bottom). The instant procedure and the capability to analyse the solution path allows for a steep learning curve and a thorough understanding of Acaan's inner mechanics.

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » ACAAN trainer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL