The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Performance agreement (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Robert "M"
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Robert
I am looking for suggestions for a performance agreement, The computer I had all of my agreements on is no more.

Thank you for your time.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Google performance agreement. You'll find some good examples. Tweak one of them to suit your own needs.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
If you have the money, I would hire an attorney who specializes in either entertainment or business law to draft you an agreement. That way it's done right and you know you have the most iron clad agreement possible. You might not be able to afford to hire an attorney to draft you a performance agreement, yet, so, you can do what I did, work and save the money to hire the attorney to do you an ironclad performance agreement that specializes in one of those two aspects of law. Most agreements you see on the internet is as good an agreement as what an attorney can put together for you. You want to have the best agreement possible and an attorney knows a lot of things you might not consider or be aware of that you need to be aware of.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Correction in my last post above. Most agreements you see on the internet are not as good an agreement that an attorney who specializes in business or entertainment law could write for you. So even though attorneys can be expensive, if you have the money, I think it's money well spent. If you don't, use an agreement you can find on the internet until you can afford an attorney to write you a better one.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Just make sure it includes "the deposit"!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Performance agreement (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL