The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Murphy's "At the Table" lecture DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1729 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Many of you may already have this or have seen it, but I have about 100 copies of the DVD version of this lecture that I need to move.

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Streaming/Product.aspx?id=52796

They're $25 and I'll pay the shipping in the US. Those of you outside the US can contact me for shipping prices. Whatever the shipping cost is I'll cover the first $5 of it - you handle the rest.

Happy to autograph the disc cover for anyone that wants one. Paypal preferred but I'll work with you if you don't do Paypal.

PM me here or email me at: jason.england@gmail.com if you're interested.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Bobbycash
View Profile
Special user
Australia
694 Posts

Profile of Bobbycash
If you're in the US and haven't seen the lecture it was brilliant.
'The Gathering' from this lecture is something which I have used and it really is one of my favourite gambling effects. IMO it is worth the price of the lecture, and a premise I'm hoping to gain more insight on.
Can't recommend it enough
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Murphy's "At the Table" lecture DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL