The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » What size rubber bands do you use? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1168 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Penguin recommends #19 but I was at a Michael Ammar lecture the other day and he recommended #16.
What size do YOU use?
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3178 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I ordered bands from Michael Ammar and found they were too small (for me, any way).

I use #19 Crepe Gold:

#19 Crepe Gold On Amazon

Buy a box and you are set for life.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
giobbi1
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of giobbi1
If Ammar recommended #16's then he has changed over the years. I still have a box of #19's that I bought years ago after attending his lecture and that was what he suggested.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3178 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
That's why I bought from him. I had been to lectures and liked what he recommended. Then when I ordered them I was surprised to get the smaller ones. I actually did this twice over a period of time because I didn't keep track of where I had bought the bands and was so sure Michael Ammar must carry the right ones.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
981 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
I just ordered two boxes: #16 and #19 Crepe Gold and then played around with them till I settled on the #16. It's not like it is a huge investment to get the ones that work right for you.

Hudson
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1310 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
As I have large hands with a wide spread I use size 19 Warwick bands. These are easy to obtain in New Zealand and have a good stretch.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
brandontoh
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of brandontoh
I have small hands and should use 16s, but because I bought a whole bag of 19s, that's what I'm using currently. They work for the most part, so it's not all that bad.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
#19s!!

Unless it's for the Boomerand Rubberband effect- then its as small as possible.
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » What size rubber bands do you use? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL