The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pendulus Book (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
455 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
My good friend Ulises Galeano, has a new book coming out next month! It's truly a great book, and comes with some awesome props. Here is the forward by Paul Voodini.

Pendulums are real magic. Really. Forget 'tricks', forget 'sleight-of-hand', forget 'gimmicks'; present
a pendulum to a spectator and watch their face as the ***ed thing starts to swing on its own in
their own hand, and you will know that you have just demonstrated to them that magic is not only
alive, real, and a thing of deep mystery, but perhaps most importantly that magic exists within them,
that they are capable, themselves, of creating and witnessing miracles.

If you are new to pendulums, you're in for a treat! Prepare to have your mind blown! If you're a
seasoned mentalist, well-used to utilising pendulums, prepare to have that sense of wonder reignited!
What Ulises Galeano has created here is a way to combine both the mystery and magic of
pendulums with the awe and wonder of readings. By combining a pendulum with readings, you
have a formula for knock-'em-dead readings that cannot possibly fail.

Pendulums and readings. Two ideas, concepts, tools, that are regarded by the general public as real
magic, well out of the remit of finger-flickers and tricksters. By reading, understanding, and using
the ideas outlined within this wonderful (and I do mean full of wonder) manuscript, you will elevate
yourself and your performance above the average, beyond the normal, and into the realm of the
mystic.

Oddly enough, it wasn't always this way. A swift perusal of 13 Steps to Mentalism, that Bible of
mentalism and mind-magic, reveals no entries in the index for the word 'pendulum'. It is only in
recent times that the power of the pendulum has been discovered and utilized by mentalists and
magicians. The occultists, the new agers, the witches and pagans have known for decades about
pendulums. It's time you did too, and this is the perfect place to begin, continue, or expand that
journey! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this manuscript and I'm positive that you will too. Wherever
you feel you are on the sliding scale of knowledge and ability, you are certain to find much within
these pages to educate, inspire, and enthral!
Enjoy, you lucky people!

Paul Voodini
May, 2014

This is a must buy!

Best Wishes,

Morgan
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pendulus Book (2 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL