The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet by Paralabs (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1023 Posts

Profile of dj
ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet:
http://www.paralabs.org/basket/themes/ka......uageid=2

It sounds very interesting.
rjs
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of rjs
Their password system is faulty
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
No. The link in the OP is wrong. You have to enter the site from the "basket" page and then click on the link for this product. The correct link is http://paralabs.org/basket/

But this device is well worth it. I've had one for several months now and it is the best of its type that I've ever owned.
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
I have one of these as well. It is a very nice and classy way to carry this, superior quality. Nice handling as well. -Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Interesting...
Personnaly, I love the espionnage wallet, the annihilation wallet (it's different I know)...but this Paranormal wallet is...bizarre and appears very small - like the outlaw's wallets and the stealth assassin wallet for example -; it's not a wallet for everyday life. Smile
In fact, it's a parapad's gimmick but in a wallet ?

This is reminding me IMPost-ItBle by Antonio Romero - just for the use of post-its.
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
Quote:
On Sep 8, 2014, Dreda wrote:
Interesting...
Personnaly, I love the espionnage wallet, the annihilation wallet (it's different I know)...but this Paranormal wallet is...bizarre and appears very small - like the outlaw's wallets and the stealth assassin wallet for example -; it's not a wallet for everyday life. Smile
In fact, it's a parapad's gimmick but in a wallet ?

This is reminding me IMPost-ItBle by Antonio Romero - just for the use of post-its.

It is an "every day wallet". We use it since 2013 every day.

It is NOT only a PP gimmick in a Wallet. There are three gimmicks build in, which can be used in different ways.

Because of the concept, the performer can gimmick also personal items, which can be used with the wallet.

In fact, the wallet is special build up to use it with different gimmicks.

The handling is absolute natural and nothing must be put back into the wallet like you know from other "peek wallets".

TV proofed and used by professional performer.

cheers
R.
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Thank you very much for your clarification Mister Rainer.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4131 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, I can really vote for it, it is a classy and very versatile prop. And it allows specifically one handling of which I am very proud... timing is an important thing if you get it right. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2126 Posts

Profile of gabelson
Password still not working, as far as I can tell.
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
It's not working for me either, from what I could see on the first page, it looked nice.
Twitter @darjames
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

The password didn't work for me either when I tried to access the page from the link in the OP. You need to go to the home page at www.paralabs.org/basket/ The password will work there and then you'll go to the product page.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3887 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Once you get to the product page Bob if you select the wallet to view the details it asks for the password again but this time the password doesn't work.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
Syndrome
View Profile
Regular user
CANADIAN IMP
165 Posts

Profile of Syndrome
Ditto. =:o
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

"Illusion is the first of all pleasures." -Voltaire (1694-1778)
pjarnold
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of pjarnold
The first picture link on the page doesn't work but the second one under "Offers" takes you to the product page.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2868 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Following Bob's advice worked fine for me! The wallet looks intruiging and based on Thomas and Rainer's track record, I predict another winner from ParaLabs. And having glowing 1st hand reviews from Bob, Craig and Jan speaks volumes about what to expect from the ParaNormal Wallet.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 8, 2014, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Once you get to the product page Bob if you select the wallet to view the details it asks for the password again but this time the password doesn't work.

Mark

Worked fine for me.
pjarnold
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of pjarnold
Both work fine now, but originally the first picture link just bounced back to a continuous loop of the password page(and yes this was using Bob's link). The second picture link lower on the page always worked.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Does this happen to allow for the lo**ing of pr*******ns into a zippered compartment, or something like that, too?
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Thanks for the interest, guys.

Just to clarify this: the ParaNormal Wallet is not a peek wallet in the classic sense; a fact that Bob pointed out months ago when he saw a prototype. So even the actual name (ParaNormal) is a suggestion of Bob, taking account to the fact the wallet actually IS completely normal as far as a spectator or participant is concerned.

In fact you could even present a ParaNormal Wallet as such as a gift to your participant (but who would like to do so, ...!?) but he would never find any preparation.

As for the handling and what separates this wallet from others, we would obviously enjoy to offer you informations as detailed as possible - but not here in the public part of the forum.

Cheers
Th.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Psy
Hi Thomas, I would like to see more information about the miracles you can perform with the wallet on your website (Does it have an index, etc?)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet by Paralabs (15 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL