The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet by Paralabs (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Quote:
On May 26, 2020, dvno wrote:
I already own the Parap*d but fell in love with the wallet somehow. The idea having a similar imp******* de**** with me all the time makes me really want to purchase it. But that much money for something I already own as a pad? I guess I need one last argument from you guys that it‘s a necessary alternative to my Parap*d. :/

Here you have your argument - your own words:

Quote:
The only negative is that I love performing with it so much that I always run out of paper quickly. Smile

Smile

Using the ParaNormal Wallet, the used paper are simply a few sheets PostIt notes.
You may run out of these too - however, the replacement is even easier compared to the ParaPad. Smile
dvno
View Profile
Elite user
Hamburg
439 Posts

Profile of dvno
Quote:
On May 26, 2020, ParaLabs - Thomas wrote:
Quote:
I already own the Parap*d but fell in love with the wallet somehow. The idea having a similar imp******* de**** with me all the time makes me really want to purchase it. But that much money for something I already own as a pad? I guess I need one last argument from you guys that it‘s a necessary alternative to my Parap*d. :/

Here you have your argument - your own words:

Quote:
The only negative is that I love performing with it so much that I always run out of paper quickly. Smile

Smile

Using the ParaNormal Wallet, the used paper are simply a few sheets PostIt notes.
You may run out of these too - however, the replacement is even easier compared to the ParaPad. Smile

Thanks Thomas. Maybe the wallet is the ideal tool for situations where you aren’t prepared to perform. So I can use my Parap*d when a performance has been planned but in impromptu situations I still can rely on my wallet. Guess I have to order it... Smile
Atreyu
View Profile
New user
Birmingham
2 Posts

Profile of Atreyu
Black CT Magic are now making mini Sharpies for use with this. ????
https://blackcatmagic.co.uk/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet by Paralabs (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL