The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet by Paralabs (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2014, Joaquin wrote:
I guess only a mentalist can carry a block of postnotes in his wallet ?

No, just yesterday I met a good friend of mine. He had one in his wallet.
He's just a sales manager.

Then I found out, that you can buy postit notes in non magic shops...

Really weird....
r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2014, Joaquin wrote:
I guess only a mentalist can carry a block of postnotes in his wallet ?

It's all in the presentation, isn't it? If you confidently and nonchalantly produce a wallet which happens to be where you keep a block of PostIt notes, it'll fly by the spectator. Just as asking them to put a secret that they have just written or drawn into the safety of a wallet also flies by them. (Many people carry secrets in their wallets.)

It comes down to the old adage that if the spectator is suspicious about the props you are using, you're doing something wrong.

Rich
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1266 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
The trick is not in the trick... presentation and entertainment is where your focus should be * note to myself too.

post-it notes, piece of payment ticket store etc you can use everything there's no constraints... the only big constraint it's you.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3887 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I have a wallet containing only post it notes. It was a giveaway on a training course for some fraud management software. I use it for a couple of effects requiring post it notes and it has never been questioned. If you want to make the wallet seem even more innocent go to a trade show, you will almost certainly find at least one vendor giving away post in pads with their company details printed on them. I would guess in a corporate environment such a prop would seem quite normal.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18809 Posts

Profile of IAIN
For all those constantly fretting over some post-it notes, a simple google will show that items like this exist...and aside from that, stop worrying and go and perform for strangers...they won't care...
I've asked to be banned
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
Am I right in thinking you don't have to use post it notes?

Pretty moot point if so. What would you otherwise use?
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Obviously there are alternative options.
But if you don't mind I would prefer to discuss in depth questions downstairs - here!

Thank you
Th.
mentalran
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of mentalran
Wow!! just got my wallet and its way beyond my expectation.
brilliant!
David Diamond
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of David Diamond
I have to thank Rainer at Para labs. Order placed Monday morning arrived with me in the UK Thursday morning. A five star service. If you are sitting on the fence think about buying this wallet let me say you will not be disappointed BUY IT!. As a working pro I know I will use this every show, the method will fly by the audience. It is all about presentation, which lets face it, most of magic / mentalism is. The wallet is very high end, beautiful leather. A lot of thought has gone into this product, bottom line you get what you pay for in magic, this is a winner and will blow people away with the right rountine!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Without a doubt, this is the BEST wallet of it's type ever created. My absolute highest recommendation.

And you can quote me on that, Thomas and Ranier.

Bob
Dr Weevil
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Dr Weevil
Paralabs rock. Brilliant products, and their helpfulness has always far exceeded my expectations as a customer.

Will
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2544 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
I know what my next purchase will be.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
David Diamond
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of David Diamond
Used the wallet professionally for the first time yesterday for a high end wedding in an old English castle. It was a small wedding so I had time to work each table a number of times. Did Pro Mystic's Real Dice on my final visit to each table followed by Para Peek Wallet. FANTASTIC JAW DROPPING REACTIONS from each table I did this for. People were actually shocked when I revealed the thought of name and age of a close friend. Thank you Pro Mystic and Para Labs, I felt like Derren Brown! lol
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4128 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
David,

How did you reset the wallet before going to the next table? Perhaps you can explain without revealing too much. Were you able to reset in between going to each table? I have the wallet and just curious how you did the reset.

Thank you very much.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3966 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I just reset between tables...sometimes over top of the leather...if I can get privacy, I do the screen itself.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

How about not revealing anything here? Too much has been revealed already. There is a separate thread in Inner Thoughts.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2866 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Having just had a week away, I had the Paranormal with me most of the time, and in the pockets of the wallet, some of the other effects I like to have with me for close up/impromptu situations.

The wallet is proving its worth in more ways than one.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3966 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Right you are, Bob. Busy night. I thought this WAS Inner Thoughts. 😳

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

I know. It gets confusing sometimes when there are threads with the same title in both Penny and Inner Thoughts.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
919 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Just wondering do people outside the EU have to pay the VAT. I know that when Canadian companies sell outside of Canada they do not have to charge the Canadian sales tax.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet by Paralabs (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL