The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet by Paralabs (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2014, necroloid wrote:
Just wondering do people outside the EU have to pay the VAT. I know that when Canadian companies sell outside of Canada they do not have to charge the Canadian sales tax.

We had this discussion very often.
Our legal form of our Company doesn't allow removing the VAT.

Sorry for that problem, but there is no way to change.
What we mostly do is putting something extra in the parcel as a compensation for.
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
What is the legal form of your company in Germany? I recall from working for a major German software firm that things are different there than in the U.S.
John
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2014, jstreiff wrote:
What is the legal form of your company in Germany? I recall from working for a major German software firm that things are different there than in the U.S.

GBR.

If you have any information, we would appreciate it.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1266 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Rainer,

if someone buys stuff from you as a company using a valid VAT business number (within EU) they are excluded to pay VAT.

Cheers
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1311 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I have to say that this is my first experience purchasing from Paralabs, and I am now a big fan. First, the customer service was outstanding. I purchased the wallet online on Saturday, and it is in my pocket as we speak (I live in GA, USA). The communication was excellent, and they took good care of me.

Also, the wallet is a beauty. The **** works wonderfully. I'm a happy customer.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18809 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I now have one, and all I can say is that it is sheer class from beginning to end...
I've asked to be banned
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1069 Posts

Profile of shakuni
@Rainer

Hi, I get total reset to zero on checkout. I sent email to sales@paralabs.org but haven't heard back. Can you please check the issue? Thanks!
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Hi,

Highly probaby the issue is that you de-activated cookies in your browser. If cookies are inactive, the order process can not run properly.
This is because the system needs a way to 'remember' your order when it leads you to PayPal. And those 'memories' are stored in the cookies. This means, if cookies are not active, the system has no memory and forgets your order as soon as you use an external link like the one to PayPal.

To solve this issue, please activate cookies in your browser and try again. If this doesn't help, drop us an email; in this case we would proceed your order manually.

Best
Th.
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Hi Shakuni,

I checked it again ... and I have to apologize. The issue in this particular case was NOT the cookie thing - but the shop software's internal stock counting.

It's fixed now and should work. Sorry for the inconveniences!

Th.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1069 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi Sir, Thanks for checking. It still says zero Smile
I cleared cookies before checking.
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

It says zero in "Step 1: Method of payment", when it comes to costs of particular payment methods.
Have you then clicked on the "next" button to finally check out in "Step 2"? Smile
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1069 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Ok, products now appears fine in cart but now shipping is zero. I am sure it can't be zero...

Shipment method - FedEx (International) 0,00 €

PS: Can I contact you over some email address for this order instead of creating these posts on forum? Thanks!
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
912 Posts

Shipping IS zero for you indeed - don't mind! Smile It's all fine, ...

But you can contact me via email anyway: heine@paralabs.org

Cheers
Th.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1069 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi Sir, Thanks a lot for your continuous live help. I sent you a PM. Thanks!
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2169 Posts

Profile of RCP
I had a similar problem with an order today. Thomas is a pleasure to deal with. Highly responsive and he stayed in constant contact in spite of the time difference.

Craig
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1801 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Thomas and Rainer are true gentlemen, there customer service is second to none and the standard of their products is simply incredible.

My order for the wallet is in and I already know that its a thing of beauty Smile

They get my highest recommendation!
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of rowland
Mine arrived last week fantastic piece of equipment. As other people have said great customer service.
Sebastian J.
View Profile
New user
Germany
2 Posts

Profile of Sebastian J.
Really great wallet! I use it very often Smile Congrats!
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Can I ask what people are using this for? Just a straight dd? I'm struggling to integrate it into a meaningful routine.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18809 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2015, VIEW wrote:
Can I ask what people are using this for? Just a straight dd? I'm struggling to integrate it into a meaningful routine.

why did you buy it?

what do you think people carry in a wallet that has meaning to them (and you)?
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » ParaNORMAL Peek Wallet by Paralabs (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL