The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Portable Bluetooth receiver for use with Bose L1 compact. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stuartmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Derby England (UK)
238 Posts

Profile of stuartmagic
Hello,

Can someone recommend where in the UK I mught find the equivalent to this portable Bluetooth receiver for use with Bose L1 compact: http://www.jirehsupplies.com/cgi-bin/com......ey=JS-BT

Unfortunately they don't ship overseas and I have tried everywhere for one that is sold in the UK. Alternatively, and please don't all fight amongst yourselves as to what type is better than another Smile, what other type of portable Bluetooth receiver would you recommend for use with a Bose L1 compact that can be sourced from here in the UK ?. This is so that I can connect music I am playing on my Ipad wirelessly to my Bose.

Thank you,

Stuart.
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of Kune
I don't know if this helps, but if you do a search on Google, there are lots of companies now that will forward packages from the US to other countries for a reasonable price (at least the ones I saw).
If someone knows where to get it in the UK that would be even better, but I thought I would mention it as a last resort.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Portable Bluetooth receiver for use with Bose L1 compact. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL