The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Bar/Restaurant Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SuSpence
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of SuSpence
I work in a bar/Restaurant at the moment with my brother, and he will at times offer my services to tables to perform some magic for them. I have a 3 phase Ambitions card routine which is my go-to, but what else would you wise peoples suggest performing to them?

it isn't every night so the effects would need to be somewhat impromptu, and preferably with a deck of cards or stuff youd find on a table normally.

Thinking of using Pressure and ID when I perform as well, but I'm out of other ideas.

Thanks guys Smile

S
Adam Joseph
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Adam Joseph
3 card monte (i like stand up monte, but there are many versions)

cup and ball routine with a bartender's silver shaker cup

prohibition (cap in beer bottle)
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Pulse Rate by Matt Mello
The effect called "Seven" located in the Swafan Papers
Salt from Carnage written by Paul Carnazzo

Three Great Impromptu effects using nothing but your phone for a timer, little piece of paper and pencil(pen), and one coin

Not impromptu but with an impromptu feel- I would suggest Pointless by Gregory Wilson. A super opener that's engaging and fun for all.
Imagination Coins is fabulous.
Exact Change by Gregory Wilson is great for both settings.
A good ring-flight always gets super reactions.
Heck- color changing sponge ball to square gets great reactions from both kids and adults for the restaurant.
An easy packet trick that goes over huge is Entourage by Gordon Bean.
Any ring on string routine is always great.
Akrobatic Knot carried in your back pockets can be used to add a "bigger" dimension to your show.

With the above stated, you have coins, pens, cards, ropes, sponge balls = a wide variety satisfying all.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Zephury
View Profile
Elite user
Hollywood, FL
488 Posts

Profile of Zephury
Chicago Opener or Chicago Surprise!

If you're fortunate enough to have a pool table near by, or a mat, you can do a good "push-through" version of Triumph that'll blow people's minds.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Bar/Restaurant Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL