The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wayne Dobson - 3SIXTY (129 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Strange why so many people still create this kind of effect when there are already thousands of them in the market . I already got Clarity Box , like it a lot . My main aim to get Clarity Box is to do it for parlor situation . However I think 3SIXTY is a little too small to be shown on parlor shows .

As for walk around ? Huh ... I am just afraid that I might drop the thing . It is made of glass or plastic ?
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Looks like you do not need a close up pad but the surface has to be black. This looks great though! I have Kennedy's box, (original version), clarity box, also one with a matchbox ( I forget name but same principle), I think it's called mercury matchbox, I like how small this is and I'm assuming you could alter the color of this pertaining to what the color of your surface is? I know dark is best but just wondering- maybe gimmick has a few colors?
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4149 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I love the clarity box, but it would be great if you could get one a little smaller and works with the same priiciple.
MagicMike101
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of MagicMike101
Hi Magician560, to address your points 1. It is great for parlour and stage. I have it on a pedestal
with a pin spot lighting it and it looks great. For parlour you only need to elevate it so your audience can see it clearly. 2nd, It's made of plastic. Which is of high quality.

nattefrost At the moment the gimmick comes as is, however there is a pack coming out (which is very cheap), and would allow you to customise to your spec. IE Lottery Ticket, Bank note, Billet and of course the colour you require..

Just to inform you all, 3SIXTY will be £39.99 or $59.99, (Postage TBA) this is available soon for pre-order (Est. release date Oct 14) from www.waynedobson.co.uk
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8225 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Why preorder?
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1806 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2014, MagicMike101 wrote:
Hi Magician560, to address your points 1. It is great for parlour and stage. I have it on a pedestal
with a pin spot lighting it and it looks great. For parlour you only need to elevate it so your audience can see it clearly. 2nd, It's made of plastic. Which is of high quality.

nattefrost At the moment the gimmick comes as is, however there is a pack coming out (which is very cheap), and would allow you to customise to your spec. IE Lottery Ticket, Bank note, Billet and of course the colour you require..

Just to inform you all, 3SIXTY will be £39.99 or $59.99, (Postage TBA) this is available soon for pre-order (Est. release date Oct 14) from www.waynedobson.co.uk

As you have not answered my question I assume this box does not offer anything that can't be done with any other box on the market

Except one thing !

It's not yet available and might be out sometime in oct

I wish dealers would wake up to the fact people are sick of pre orders

Why not just wait until it's ready before starting up the hype !
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1785 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Not sure I understand the negative comments. One of the biggest complaints of the Clarity Box was the size and angles. This seems to solve both, plus it's examinable, which most similar boxes aren't. Looks good to me, but I'm curious about the quality and just how well the BA principle works in this instance.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11998 Posts

Profile of John C
Does look pretty good.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Looks great to me.

How can it be examined if there's BA involved?

Robert
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
870 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Because that is left on the table.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
MagicMike101
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of MagicMike101
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2014, Jack Straw wrote:
Because that is left on the table.

Sorry Jack Straw, this effect can be done in the spectators hands..... There will be two performances in the official trailer, one one a table and the other in the spectators hand... Watch this space!
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
870 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
OK!

I'll have to watch it again, although that might not help me now.
MagicMike101
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of MagicMike101
What you have to remember guys is Wayne Dobson is devious with a capital D.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1806 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2014, Fire Starter wrote:
I love the clarity box, but it would be great if you could get one a little smaller and works with the same priiciple.

Have you checked out this
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......&start=0

A friend of mine uses this all the time
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Why would a person carry a plastic box around with them? Heck, if I was going to use a mat as in the video, I would just have the card appear under the mat....

If walk around, I would just show an empty card box and place it in someone's shirt pocket. And then have the card appear in the box. Makes more logic than having an out of place plastic trick store box.... Doesn't it....?

Best
Ray
MagicMike101
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of MagicMike101
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2014, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Why would a person carry a plastic box around with them? Heck, if I was going to use a mat as in the video, I would just have the card appear under the mat....

If walk around, I would just show an empty card box and place it in someone's shirt pocket. And then have the card appear in the box. Makes more logic than having an out of place plastic trick store box.... Doesn't it....?

Best
Ray

Hi Ray, just to point out, the mat was there just for show, It has no integral part in the trick.
MagicMike101
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of MagicMike101
Now available for pre order from Wayne's site.. www.waynedobson.co.uk
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
599 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
I will be interested to see this live at the Dealers Day
I have a lot of Waynes products and most are excellent so I will reserve judgement until then

I own A Kennedy Box and a Clarity Box both excellent and as Jack says the one I use the most is The Box by Mark Southworth
so will be interesting to see what extra Wane has come up with
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8225 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I'll ask again. Why preorder? What is in it for anyone to do so? Don't tell me, ltd supply.
Jack Straw
View Profile
Special user
Wichita
870 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Because pre-order is the cool thing to do.

And we all know the other reasons.

When will they ever learn that most of us are fed up with this kind of thing?

Never!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wayne Dobson - 3SIXTY (129 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL