The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Butterfly Pass? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

This just in from MURPHY'S MAGIC SUPPLIES...

---

Stephen Leathwaite’s Butterfly Pass Project: Until now; only 6 people in the world knew the secret!

Butterfly Pass Project

A LEGACY project, that only Stephen's CLOSEST friends were entrusted with.

For 15 years, Stephen Leathwaite (creator of PSYBORG) has kept the Butterfly Pass a closely guarded secret.

A secret so powerful -- that the Chaos Theory inspired the name.

Now YOU will know it too.

"I've seen a lot of Passes in my time; which is the problem. I've just watched The Butterfly Pass (closely) and it's invisible" - Paul Gordon

"The butterfly pass is the best pass ever and the applications covered in the double dvd set are out of this world!" - Titanas

Edward Lorenz's Chaos Theory states that the flap of a Butterfly's wings could cause a Tornado to occur on the other side of the planet, staying true to this -- Stephen's Butterfly Pass has caused a Storm in the Magic community and will elevate your card magic to new heights.

Now for the very first time --Stephen shares with YOU the beauty of this effect, along with 10 other incredible passes and 15 tricks, variations and tips.

This 2 DVD set contains crystal clear, step-by-step instructions including "super practice mode" with fully annotated still frames, highlights and multiple angles for the very best in modern magic mentoring.

Available now! Buy Butterfly Pass by Stephen Leathwaite today at:

Hocus Pocus

Penguin Magic

Also available at your favorite Murphy's Magic dealer!

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Butterfly Pass? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL