The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You stink.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2901 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Interesting article. I don't live in a city where taxis are a must, so I don't know if this is a bigger problem in some cities. For those who use a taxi a lot, what are your thoughts?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/san-diego-cab......733.html
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5154 Posts

Profile of landmark
As a former cab driver, I can attest to the fact that driving a 12-hour shift on a hot summer's day can leave one smelling less than flower-like by hour number twelve.
RogerTheShrubber
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of RogerTheShrubber
In and around Washington, DC, this is a huge problem. This is why in Virginia I only use Blue Top Cab (and avoid Red Top Cab like the plague). In DC proper you're just screwed. I'd welcome such a law in DC.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6078 Posts

Profile of motown
Unfortunately, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with driving a 12 hour ship and more to do with good hygiene. There are plenty of people who don't bath enough, wash their clothes enough or use deodorant.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Hey, if you stink, you stink.

Someone should tell you, and you should thank them for doing so.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You stink.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL