The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Young breed pairs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
After looking around I am having a hard time finding anyone with YOUNG breeding pairs for sale. Any suggestions?
Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
I have a pair of dove, male and female, 4-5 years old you can have for free, but need to pick up in San Jose area.
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
OH man.... I live in NY Thank you for the very generous offer. I am open to shipping if they need a good home.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5082 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Where the magic begins
Greg755
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Greg755
Hi Dave thanks for the links I went through them before but most of the breeders did not have white doves, the few that did, did not have breeding pairs. Didn't Bob Sanders tell me you raise doves? Anyways If I cant find pairs then I guess I will have to find young birds and take my chances... I just did't want to wind up having to buy more birds than I need just so I could eventually wind up with breeding pairs. I did that when I was young and I wound up with way to many birds and not enough people to give the "extras" too. Basically I want two breeding pairs and from them I will get the 4 birds, that I can train from the beginning to use in my act. Once I have those 4 I can stop the breeding and use the parents (if I have to) as back ups....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Young breed pairs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL