We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Andre Kole (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
Thanks again Terry for all your efforts.

Last night's show was beyond what I expected, especially for the price! A lot of great entertainment value.

Andre's show was excellent and had enough variety to appeal to about anybody. I was happy that there was more comedy bits than I expected and the illusions were unreal. Two of Andre's assistants were also given a chance to perform and they were both skilled as well. The kids had a ball and thanks to Terry we had third row seats. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Special thanks are in order to Brother David, who is one heck of a nice guy. My daughters and neices are toying around with ventriliquist dolls and Brother David provided a Charlie McCarthy doll to their little club...They were thrilled!

Best wishes to all
Nick Zender-Ape
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Great show!

All of the magic was amazing and definitely major league! This show was as professional as you will find outside of Las Vegas! Production quality (music, lights, etc.) as well as the performances themselves were just outstanding.

Thanks to Terry, we also had great seats! We were sitting center about midway back and never once felt like we needed to be closer. If I had firmed up my plans earlier Terry would gotten us closer, but the seats we had were terrific nonetheless.

My biggest surprise was that the second half of the show was pretty much split 50/50 between the three ball effect, containing Andre's testimony, and clear explanation of the Gospel Truth of Salvation, and the final effect, his stage version of vanishing the Statue of Liberty!

My head is still spinning on that one, and a couple of others that were just "too amazing." And even as one who considers himself creative, I have absolutley no clue whatsoever how a couple of them could be accomplished.

But he gave far more time to the message, than I expected. And I don't think that anyone there could say they didn't understand it. They may choose not to accept it, but there is no doubt that they have now clearly heard it!

The show was just great, and his items, like the two videos for $19 and books at around $8-$9 each, full-color posters at $1, etc. made it easy to pick up some powerful tools.

We are going to have a group (6-8) of 10- to 14-year-old inner city boys spend the night in a couple of weeks. (My wife allowed a group of the same age young girls to sleep over one night a month or so ago, and the boys want equal time.) So, we will definitely watch one of Andre's performance videos as part of the activities for the night.

And hey Nick! That doll was taking up too much space so I needed to get rid of him. I really never quite knew why I had gotten him, until I heard your girls talking about vent dolls. I knew right then, that was the reason I got him in the first place. Just so your girls could give him a good home.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Scott Chesney
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Scott Chesney
I saw Andre at a Campus Crusade event when I was in college at Michigan State. His style, grace, and method of sharing his faith has stuck with me all these years later. If you haven't seen his show I encourage you to try to see it.

Scott
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
I saw him at the FCM convention last year- marvelous! What an inspiration! I guess you could say he is one I seek to emulate in my ministry of developing illusions.
davejesc
View Profile
New user
David Juraschek
83 Posts

Profile of davejesc
I first saw Andre Kole around 1970 at a local military base, and again 4 years later (I ushered for him) at VPI&SU.

Besides being enchanted by his performance, and encouraged to some day use my love of illusioneering to present the Gospel myself, I was struck by how personable and caring he was. He spent a great deal of time at both shows talking to interested audience members after the show. He made you feel that he was personally interested in you and cared about who you were.

I still have an Andre Kole poster (tattered now) tucked away somewhere.

I haven't seen his show recently, but have seen him on TV and elsewhere. (Did you know he was also a consultant for Bill Bixby's Magician TV series?) What I have caught has been just as impressive as 30 years ago.

I would recommend him anytime. Go see Andre Kole and be blessed real good.

-Dave
Magicjohnathon
View Profile
Regular user
Oakdale, CA.
122 Posts

Profile of Magicjohnathon
Yes, I to witnessed Andre koles show in Oakdale, California about 10 years ago.
He is truely a wonderful performer who puts alot of love & care in his show. His beautiful daughter was performing with him at that time, she sang a couple Songs, and assisted her dad in many of the shows key illusions. Great to see a family working together to not only dazzle us with mind blowing magic, but also with the powerful word of god. Awesome Combo!
:cuteangel:
"If at first you don't succeed! Than skydiving is definately not for you"!
Magically Johnathon Marshall
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Andre Kole (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL