The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Andre Kole (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Just saw Mr. Kole at a Campus Crusade for Christ sponsored event last night at Middle Tenn. State Univ. last night in Murfreesboro, TN. Mr. Kole and company are truly incredible. It was probably one of the best illusion-type shows I have ever seen. Check his web site http://www.andrekole.org for his schedule. You do not want to miss his show.

Has anyone else seen his show? If so, tell me your feelings.
Illusions4Life
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
128 Posts

Profile of Illusions4Life
Darkwing

I have not seen Andre YET, but he is coming to my home town in March 27 and I can't wait. I will let you know my feelings after I see him.

Jim
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Jim,

Please do not miss his show. I refer to my first thread.

David
knightmagic98
View Profile
Regular user
Frisco, TX
143 Posts

Profile of knightmagic98
I used to work for him and with the current team for about three years. It was a GREAT experience.
Andrew
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Andrew
I saw Mr. Kole a few years ago and was greatly impressed with his show. Hope to see him again.

Andrew
Andrew
Professional Provider of Wonderment!
www.andrewsfamilymagic.com
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
I am hosting Andre on Sunday, Feb. 15, 6 PM in Medina, OH. PM me if you are in the area and interested in purchasing tickets.

I am also interested in knowing what your favorite illusions are that Andre performs.

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
It has to be his levitation and the vanishing of the Statue of Liberty
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
My oldest daughter took me to the Campus Crusade for Christ sponsored event, on Campbell University campus in NC about a week or so ago, and you are absolutely right! It was "GREAT", everyone should see it. I thoroughly enjoyed the show and Mr Koles' testimony. I meant to get here and post before now, but it seems like something always comes up.

God Bless Mr Kole, his troop and what he is doing.

Godspeed
Steve Smile

P.S. It was all great, but I really enjoyed it when he had the four kids volunteer to help with a trick. (I was sitting front row center, and almost felt like I was a part of the whole thing.) Smile Smile Smile
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
My wife and I are driving up to Knoxville tonight to catch his show. I have seen him several times and love the show. My wife has never seen Andre and I can't wait to see her face with the stuff that he does.

Robert Jones
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Living in Perth Western Australia
1042 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
I got to see his show here in Taiwan about six years ago. I was totally blown away. It's what got me interested in doing magic in the first place. I had never seen anyone doing magic with a very clear and challenging message of salvation before. The gasps from the Chinese crowd when the two balls join together (man making contact with Jesus) in one of his effects still rings clear in my mind.

I got to talk to him for about 10 minutes when he first arrived at the venue. If I only knew what I did now about magic, I wouldn't have just shot the breeze with him as much as I did. Anyways, next time he won't get away. He was so humble and genuinely interested in what I was doing here in Taiwan instead of what he was doing here. He was more than just a magician.

JoJo
Magic guy in Perth Australia
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I have seen the Kole program several times over the last 20 + years. I have enjoyed it each time.

Mr. Kole and company came to see on of our S.A.M. assembly programs. He and his crew were most gracious in their comments on our "low" tech-type show.

Nigel and I were M.C.-ing the program along with my friend Dale Huffman.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I would love to see his show. I will likely have to do some traveling to make it happen though.
Daniel Faith
Illusions4Life
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
128 Posts

Profile of Illusions4Life
That is what I thought Guardian but he is going to be right here in the town where I live in March. I can't wait!
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I live in Neenah Wisconsin. It's right next to Appleton, the hometown of Houdini. I checked the schedule and the closest will be Wisconsin Rapids. A pretty decent drive but doable!

I am going for sure on March 14th. I will have to see about possibly hosting him in my area.
Daniel Faith
strugglingfool
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
14 Posts

Profile of strugglingfool
Just so everyone knows, the AK website isn't always accurate. If you're planning on going to a specific show, please call the phone number provided or e-mail Mr. Kole's office for details. Tours are always subject to change.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Yeay!!! I am going to see Andre Kole on Sunday! (God willing.)

I am getting a group of city kids to go and I know that they are excited but I am even more excited myself!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
BroDavid,

You and your youth group are in for a real treat. It is one of the best illusion shows I have ever seen. His gospel section cannot be missed.

David
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
I'll be seeing you there BroDave, bringing a van load of kids as well.

Special thanks to Terry Holley for all your efforts.

I'm looking forward to this...

Nick Zender
Akron
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
The kids I am bringing never heard of Andre Kole and a 16-year-old I talked to, never heard of David Copperfield. This is definitely a mixed group, as two older ones 16, 18 were totally out of control a short time ago, (drugs, alchohol and everything ugly) and I had given up on them. But my wife did not (and apparently neither did God) because they are starting to open up to us and even offer to help us with things.

Just a few months ago, they were part of a local gang whose leader we evicted from one of our houses and eventually had arrested for threatening and intimidation. So the leader was constantly bad mouthing us, threatening us and calling us racists, etc. After getting fed up of all of that, these guys wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

So I just concentrated on being a friend to their 12-year-old brother who is a really neat young fellow! He is starting to become interested in magic and has been having a ball with a Svengali Deck I gave him. And my wife stayed in their lives through prayer and frequent (daily) contact with their mother and 14-year-old sister.

When I called to see if any of them wanted to go, I spoke to the 16-year-old and he said, "I'll ask the others, but it doesn't matter what they say, I will go!"

And I said, "YES LORD!" With the kind of show I expect from Andre Kole, I just can't wait to see the impact on these young men!

Hey Nick, I will put Charlie McCarthy in my trunk. Remind me about him when I see you there and maybe you can take him home?

Pray for God's hand to reach out and touch all of the hearts who need him (there are none who do not) through this great show.

And YES! Thanks again to Terry Holley for everything he has done! God bless you Terry!

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
We had a great time at Andre's show Sunday night. About 700 in attendance and many decisions to trust Christ for eternal life! The audience responded well to every facet of the show. AS they say, truly a show you'll remember the rest of your life—perhaps even longer!

It was great to meet Nick and BroDavid of the Magic Café! Keep up the good work! And fellow Magic Café members who frequent this forum, if Andre comes to your area, please use it as an opportunity to invite someone who needs to hear the message. Don't use it simply as a night of magic for yourself!

Terry
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Andre Kole (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL