We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Richard Webster's Entertaining Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chado158
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
80 Posts

Profile of chado158
I'm a big fan of Richard's books and I'm interested in possibly buying this one but I don't see a review of it anywhere here on the forums. Can anybody give me a review of it? I'm particularly interested in his Reincarnation effect in the book and I was wondering if it is anything similar to the effect in PME? Any help would be great. Thanks Smile
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2296 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Richard's "Reincarnation" bears no resemblance at all to the effect in PME. The latter is a mental magic effect in which a burned billet is restored to an impossible location. Richard's is a pure mentalism effect using business cards.
"Calculated Thoughts" is available at The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
chado158
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
80 Posts

Profile of chado158
Thanks for that information Doug. Can you tell me if the book contains the Aura prediction effect that I believe is on one of his DVDs?
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2296 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Nope, no aura-related effects.
"Calculated Thoughts" is available at The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Richard Webster's Entertaining Mentalism (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL