The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Show Coming Follow-Up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
Hey guys it's me again!
Well today is here the show is tonight and it's going to be a huge turnout of people for the birthday party it is a friends sisters birthday so its not a real serious professional gig but because of the large amount of people going I feel like I am probably going to be a little nervous. I have my routine Down I have rehearsed it many times and I like how all the tricks work there way into each other! I know a little bit of nerves are a good thing! But if anybody has tips on how to stop your hands from shaking or how to overcome the nervousness fast? Thanks for all who is reading and responding hope to hear from you guys soon!!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
If you are like most, the more confidence you gain, the less you will shake. This is something you have to experience on your own. You can do it! Go out there and do a good job! Smile

After you set up your show and you know that everything is ready. STOP thinking about it!! If you do, you will worry yourself into a frazzle. Go to a private place, find a mirror and make funny faces at yourself. Shake your hands, jump up and down, and turn that nervous energy into positive show energy. Don't bottle it up. Let it bust out of you when you hit the stage. Give it to the audience.

You know your material. Now prove it to yourself!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
JoshTmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
265 Posts

Profile of JoshTmagic
Hello Mr.Baker
Just as a follow up just wanted to let you know the show went fantastic I was nervous but once I got going I had to much fun to become nervous thanks for the advice!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On Sep 13, 2014, JoshTmagic wrote:
Hello Mr.Baker
Just as a follow up just wanted to let you know the show went fantastic I was nervous but once I got going I had to much fun to become nervous thanks for the advice!

Congratulations!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
See! Michael would never steer a fellow Illinoisian (sp?) wrong!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Show Coming Follow-Up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL