The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » No more Polar Bears for my son. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
They're better off in the wild.

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17854 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How about the baby seals and walruses that they eat ... Oh ... The only bear that stalks humans as a food source.... just sayin'.... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16353 Posts

Profile of tommy
Spare us the Gore details.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
That's because the least informed views, as propagated by Fox news on a daily basis, are inevitably repeated as facts here on NVMS by those who receive their only news from FOX and right-wing talk radio.

I saw some exceptionally uninformed views around here from those who can't stand Fox News and apparently got their views from news sources on the left, as well. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Fox that said that everybody's health insurance costs would decrease after the ACA passed, for instance.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2014, Slim King wrote:
How about the baby seals and walruses that they eat ... Oh ... The only bear that stalks humans as a food source.... just sayin'.... Smile

Many many years ago I did some work in the Arctic. The company I worked for hired "bear monitors" while we were working in the installation. Inuit with rifles were hired just to watch for polar bears, and shoot if any came by. Never heard them fire a shot, but it was a very odd experience.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16353 Posts

Profile of tommy
Watch Iceland's Bardarbunga volcano erupt under the Northern Lights

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/......248.html
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17854 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
That's because the least informed views, as propagated by Fox news on a daily basis, are inevitably repeated as facts here on NVMS by those who receive their only news from FOX and right-wing talk radio.

I saw some exceptionally uninformed views around here from those who can't stand Fox News and apparently got their views from news sources on the left, as well. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Fox that said that everybody's health insurance costs would decrease after the ACA passed, for instance.

Fox told my father that the POTUS said he wouldn't lose his health insurance..... He and 6 million others lost theirs ... Is that the FOX you are talking about guys?
Smile

And the Polar bears...
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/29/cli......ctic-ice
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6063 Posts

Profile of RNK
Another interesting article by FOX- 41% of 603 small business owners said they have delayed hiring because of the federal healthcare law. One in five already cut hours, while 20% have reduced payroll.

Mercer, a human resources consulting company, said its own survey found that 12% of all U.S. employers reported plans to reduce workers’ hours as a direct result of the Affordable Care Act. The impact was more pronounced in the retail and hospitality industries, with 20% of employers saying they will cut part-time hours.

Hmmm. Can't be true- all these 603 small businesses are lying because it's FOX reporting it.

Article here: http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/20......s-hours/
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6063 Posts

Profile of RNK
Another article saying almost the same thing- WHAT- not from FOX? Can't be! See here; http://www.gallup.com/poll/162386/half-s......bad.aspx
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2807 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2014, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2014, ed rhodes wrote:
Maybe they didn't like Gore giving them competition in the lying department.

Either way, nice you agree Gore lied......

Actually, I was just being snarky. I don't know for a fact that Gore lied. I do know that Fox News lies, they even went to court to defend the right.
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16353 Posts

Profile of tommy
Do you know magicians?

Tommy
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6063 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2014, ed rhodes wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2014, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2014, ed rhodes wrote:
Maybe they didn't like Gore giving them competition in the lying department.

Either way, nice you agree Gore lied......

Actually, I was just being snarky. I don't know for a fact that Gore lied. I do know that Fox News lies, they even went to court to defend the right.

Really? And I thought you had come to the realization like the majority of Americans did about Gore.

My bad....
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16353 Posts

Profile of tommy
There is one thing you can't accuse Al Gore of which is he got into national politics as a police agent, rewarded with a seat in Congress for running a racist FBI frame-up against an African American political leader, who was trying to stop Nashville police from destroying the community by allowing unhindered narcotics trafficking and prostitution.

Tommy
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Ummm ok. who can we accuse of that then? curious minds want to know.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17854 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So there are actually folks here on this thread that still defend Al Gores LIES?????
I pretty much think that the basic problem is this.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6YdNmK77k
HudsonView
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of HudsonView
I voted for Al as did the majority of americans. Unfortunately we got stuck with Bush's lies, which we will be paying for as a nation and as a planet for generations.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16353 Posts

Profile of tommy
OK but you can't accuse Al Gore of being caught red-handed blocking the delivery of cheaper drugs to fight AIDS to South Africa and also being on record, particularly in his 1992 book Earth in the Balance: Ecology and the Human Spirit, advocating radical population reduction—even if it means the spreading of pandemic killer diseases such as AIDS to achieve that reduction.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » No more Polar Bears for my son. (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL