The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The latest in snake oil fashion (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11174 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
~michael baker
The Magic Company
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
175 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Sure is. That site endorses homeopathic remedies - perhaps the single most ridiculous (and debunked) alternative medicine out there!! The entire site is designed to appeal to "new-age" non-critical thinking types (like my Reiki practicing niece - what a load THAT is!). My guess is they'll do a thriving business in this mostly credulous world.

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
You two are neglecting the obvious fact that in amber you might find an ancient mosquito with a belly full of dinosaur DNA.

A bazillion dollars in venture capital can make anyone feel better.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5896 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
The best part is, every click of your link improves their SEO; which in turn helps them get in front of people actually looking for this or something like it. Your protesting of their product improves their sales. Who is the real sucker?
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11174 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2014, Tom Cutts wrote:
The best part is, every click of your link improves their SEO; which in turn helps them get in front of people actually looking for this or something like it. Your protesting of their product improves their sales. Who is the real sucker?

That's a stance I take on magic exposure videos. Good call! Smile

But, in spite of the amount, fools and their money are soon parted. They aren't getting any of mine. I reserve the right to be stupid on my own terms.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5121 Posts

Profile of landmark
How foolish to think that Baltic Amber can do the job of Pop's Magnetized Water--the only magnetized water on the market today that moisturizes as it heals.
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Do you wear it, smoke it or otherwise ingest it? Wait a minute. That sounds like pot.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11174 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2014, 0pus wrote:
Do you wear it, smoke it or otherwise ingest it? Wait a minute. That sounds like pot.

No, it's that woman named Amber. She makes you feel better, but she's always hanging around your neck.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3652 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
What a sap…

amber is.

-Mary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The latest in snake oil fashion (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL