The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Salmon decline (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Happily, the Blue Whales are back.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speak......whaling/
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, rockwall wrote:
Happily, the Blue Whales are back.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speak......whaling/


Very good news, indeed.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, rockwall wrote:
Gee, it seemed like he was responding to the post that was directed at him directly above his post. Or were you speaking to some other Danny?


Who is he?

Slim responded to the issue of salmon spawning. I responded to Slim. Danny made a crack that I interpreted as being to the post directly above it. Given that he has been making similar cheap shots at me for weeks, I figured that's what he'd done again.

Perhaps Danny can clarify and explain why he didn't talk about salmon, but did take a shot at someone--whomever it was.


Well, he wasn't responding to the topic but he WAS responding directly to something you said within the thread which I would 'think' is fair game. But hey, maybe that's just me.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21004 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:


And of course several months ago the Canadian Biologists still spewing doom and gloom .. Now proven 100% WRONG!!!
http://www.adn.com/article/20140615/desp......ump-over

Did you actually read this article? Even the headline?

Yes ... Exactly my point ... The article was written in JUNE ... saying how not to get optimistic and we should not have any good feelings about it .. WARM FUZZY were the exact words .. Now Three Months Later... The facts REMAIN ... RECORD NUMBERS of Salmon ...
This shows just how deceitful these liberals are. Even when things are going gangbusters they still twist and turn the facts ... But they are BUSTED now ...
Just like this thread ... One river in Canada having trouble, while the entire west coast is setting records!!!!!
A total misrepresentation of the facts!!!!
And HERE ARE THE FACTS!!!!
http://russgeorge.net/2014/08/18/record-......n-flood/



You claim to love facts, Slim. But you really only seem to like facts and opinions that agree with your political commitments.


Gee John looks like ONCE AGAIN you take a free shot at someone then complain when someone defended Slim. Wow over sensitive much or is that just more you get to act one way and everyone else gets held to a higher standard?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I can't wait to get back to my old fishing grounds .. they are having a RECORD YEAR there and I want to get in on the action.
Why? Because I live in a REAL WORD .. Where polar bears are happy, salmon are spawning and the ice is GROWING!!!!! Al Gore lied to you guys. Smile

I understand it's hard to admit you've been taken for a ride.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2014, HudsonView wrote:
I guess Slim won't be able to take his kids salmon fishing now. All because of Gore's lies. or was that Gore's fly's?

HUDSON ... we are getting tickets soon so I can let my kid catch a bigger one than I did!!!!
Sorry you still believe Al Gore ...ROTFLMAO Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:


And of course several months ago the Canadian Biologists still spewing doom and gloom .. Now proven 100% WRONG!!!
http://www.adn.com/article/20140615/desp......ump-over

Did you actually read this article? Even the headline?

Yes ... Exactly my point ... The article was written in JUNE ... saying how not to get optimistic and we should not have any good feelings about it .. WARM FUZZY were the exact words .. Now Three Months Later... The facts REMAIN ... RECORD NUMBERS of Salmon ...
This shows just how deceitful these liberals are. Even when things are going gangbusters they still twist and turn the facts ... But they are BUSTED now ...
Just like this thread ... One river in Canada having trouble, while the entire west coast is setting records!!!!!
A total misrepresentation of the facts!!!!
And HERE ARE THE FACTS!!!!
http://russgeorge.net/2014/08/18/record-......n-flood/



You claim to love facts, Slim. But you really only seem to like facts and opinions that agree with your political commitments.


Gee John looks like ONCE AGAIN you take a free shot at someone then complain when someone defended Slim. Wow over sensitive much or is that just more you get to act one way and everyone else gets held to a higher standard?


Cute Danny. You quote the whole thin, but cut out the substance of my response. You are dishonest. Have you no shame?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21004 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I quoted the DIRECT ATTACK which I defended Slim from. What is dishonest about that exactly?

You are just upset you keep getting called on your bs.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
Image
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:

I quoted the DIRECT ATTACK which I defended Slim from. What is dishonest about that exactly?

You deleted the most important part of the post including:

"The 'one river in Canada' is spawning ground for Atlantic salmon. Pacific runs are irrelevant to that story."

The OP was about Atlantic Salmon. Do you think Slim's abundance of Pacific salmon are going to somehow catch a greyhound cross country to the Atlantic?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No more lies Magnus ( And I mean that in a good way) .. just tell the truth for this one time. You'll feel better about yourself and we can all start anew!!!

The Salmon aren't in danger because of global warming ... jut say it out loud.

The Salmon ARE NOT DECLINING because of global warming!!!!! (it's just the one river and it's probably a problem caused by the folks up there) Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21004 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:

I quoted the DIRECT ATTACK which I defended Slim from. What is dishonest about that exactly?

You deleted the most important part of the post including:

"The 'one river in Canada' is spawning ground for Atlantic salmon. Pacific runs are irrelevant to that story."

The OP was about Atlantic Salmon. Do you think Slim's abundance of Pacific salmon are going to somehow catch a greyhound cross country to the Atlantic?


Sorry but he attacked Slim personally. THAT was all I responded to. I am tired of the silly sarcastic remarks and condescension when people disagree with you so I am calling it every time.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Slim King wrote:
No more lies Magnus ( And I mean that in a good way) .. just tell the truth for this one time. You'll feel better about yourself and we can all start anew!!!

The Salmon aren't in danger because of global warming ... jut say it out loud.

The Salmon ARE NOT DECLINING because of global warming!!!!! (it's just the one river and it's probably a problem caused by the folks up there) Smile


Slim, where did I ever say they were?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16363 Posts

Profile of tommy
"Some people will argue that the matter need further study or that there are issues at play that are beyond our control such as poor sea survival and climate change," said Taylor. "While that may be true, there is ample evidence and data currently available upon which a strong and effective action plan can be based."
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
I am tired of the silly sarcastic remarks and condescension when people disagree ...


So why do you keep doing it?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Slim King wrote:
No more lies Magnus ( And I mean that in a good way) .. just tell the truth for this one time. You'll feel better about yourself and we can all start anew!!!

The Salmon aren't in danger because of global warming ... jut say it out loud.

The Salmon ARE NOT DECLINING because of global warming!!!!! (it's just the one river and it's probably a problem caused by the folks up there) Smile


Slim, where did I ever say they were?


SALMON DECLINE!!!!! It's the name of this misleading thread. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, tommy wrote:
"Some people will argue that the matter need further study or that there are issues at play that are beyond our control such as poor sea survival and climate change," said Taylor. "While that may be true, there is ample evidence and data currently available upon which a strong and effective action plan can be based."


Magnus' misleading article assumes climate change .. It SAYS...and Climate Change!!!!! Smile

For once MAN UP Magnus ... admit it ... You tried to pull a fast one. All is forgiven... But I guarentee you'll feel better if you tell yourself the truth!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, tommy wrote:
"Some people will argue that the matter need further study or that there are issues at play that are beyond our control such as poor sea survival and climate change," said Taylor. "While that may be true, there is ample evidence and data currently available upon which a strong and effective action plan can be based."


Magnus' misleading article assumes climate change .. It SAYS...and Climate Change!!!!! Smile

For once MAN UP Magnus ... admit it ... You tried to pull a fast one. All is forgiven... But I guarentee you'll feel better if you tell yourself the truth!!!


Did I ever claim climate change had anything to do with the salmon decline? No, I did not. The article did say

Quote:
"Some people will argue that the matter need further study or that there are issues at play that are beyond our control such as poor sea survival and climate change," said Taylor. "While that may be true, there is ample evidence and data currently available upon which a strong and effective action plan can be based."


Give it up, Slim. Like Danny, you are trying to put words in my mouth, and you are relying on aggression to bluff your way through.

But, Slim and Danny, you have succeeded in making this place disgusting and a waste of my time.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Magnus ... You cut and pasted it to the page!!!!!! Own up to your own actions man........ Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17862 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Magnus ... You cut and pasted it to the page!!!!!! Own up to your own actions man........ Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Salmon decline (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL