The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Former Canadian Defense Minister talks openly on TV about the existence of alien races (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Marvello wrote:

You left out the fact that he served as Canadian Defense Minister from April 22, 1963 until September 18, 1967

How does that have anything to do with his appointment in 1957 to the Privy Council, which is what I thought we were discussing after you claimed his appointment to it was a big honour related to his service prior to 1957?

Are you sort of now hinting that he also knows how to time travel?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1611 Posts

Profile of Marvello
The discussion was not about his appointment to the privy council - that was a side issue that was brought up in regards to his honors etc., which you were trying to play off as nothing and that he is just a doddering old fool with no background or experience, which is not the case.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Former Canadian Defense Minister talks openly on TV about the existence of alien races (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL