The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Former Canadian Defense Minister talks openly on TV about the existence of alien races (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
A former Canadian defense minister has declared on Russian TV that not only do aliens already walk amongst us but they are refusing to share their advanced technologies until we change our warring and polluting ways. According to Paul Hellyer, who was a Liberal defense minister from 1963 to 1967 under prime minister Lester B. Pearson, there are 80 different species of extra-terrestrials, some of whom ‘look just like us and they could walk down the street and you wouldn't know if you walked past one,' he told Russia Today’s program SophieC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
How old is he?
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
From our Northern friends. Explains a lot. We have quite a number of them here. Some of them have ideas that parallel this.

Just saying... Not trying to start anything. I am not like that. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Oh boy
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
That makes sense... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2014, acesover wrote:

From our Northern friends. Explains a lot. We have quite a number of them here. Some of them have ideas that parallel this.

It makes more sense if you understand that he did his college studies in California.

Someone asked his age. He recently turned 91.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2014, balducci wrote:
Quote:

It makes more sense if you understand that he did his college studies in California.

Definitely agree. Glad you took my comment for what it was. Nothing but a bust and not meant to be malicious. Like we never got into it before. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
Quote:

That explains it.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Oh dear it looks like the sheep herd here have all fallen for the old poison pen trick again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1h1UHT1Xj0
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2014, tommy wrote:
Oh dear it looks like the sheep herd here have all fallen for the old poison pen trick again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1h1UHT1Xj0

how does this relate to Paul Hellyer?
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
It's very simple, you take a fellow like him, who gives opinions about lets say some valid banking conspiracies. He is taken seriously by the researches into that. Later however, this fellow, he starts talking nuts about little green men. Now the banking conspiracies become as nutty and the people who took him seriously all conspiracy nuts who all believe in little green men. Right? So tell me what other conspiracies has this nut been talking about.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
188 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2014, Marvello wrote:
A former Canadian defense minister has declared on Russian TV that not only do aliens already walk amongst us but they are refusing to share their advanced technologies until we change our warring and polluting ways. According to Paul Hellyer, who was a Liberal defense minister from 1963 to 1967 under prime minister Lester B. Pearson, there are 80 different species of extra-terrestrials, some of whom ‘look just like us and they could walk down the street and you wouldn't know if you walked past one,' he told Russia Today’s program SophieC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

And do you believe him?

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
Quote:

Which college? That could certainly explain a lot! Smile
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Curtiss-Wright Technical Institute of Aeronautics in Glendale, California, graduating in 1941.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
Curtiss-Wright Technical Institute of Aeronautics in Glendale, California, graduating in 1941.

obviously a kook with no credentials whatsoever. Let's also toss away the fact that he is the longest serving current member of the Her Majesty's Privy Council for Canada, just ahead of Prince Philip. A real nut job
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Quote:

obviously a kook with no credentials whatsoever. Let's also toss away the fact that he is the longest serving current member of the Her Majesty's Privy Council for Canada, just ahead of Prince Philip. A real nut job

I'm not sure the Curtiss-Wright Technical Institute of Aeronautics was anything much to write home about. It was only around for about two decades, and it closed in 1954.

And the Privy Council appointment is for life, so the only reason he is still on is because he was appointed early and has not died yet. So being the longest serving on it is pretty much indicative of nothing, except longevity.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
the Privy Council appointment is for life

Yes, and it is largely an honorary title, however that is the point - he was HONORED by the Canadian Government for his service. Perhaps there is some credence to his doddering maniacal rantings ;P
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Quote:
the Privy Council appointment is for life

Yes, and it is largely an honorary title, however that is the point - he was HONORED by the Canadian Government for his service. Perhaps there is some credence to his doddering maniacal rantings ;P

Do you know anything about what you post?

He was appointed in 1957. You really think that has much relevance today?

I don't know WHY he was appointed. Seems likely it was a favour or payback or a patronage appointment or something. Because he had done relatively little at that point in time, service wise. He held a cabinet post for THREE MONTHS that was vacant for years immediately before and after his appointment, and for decades at a time during the late 60s to late 80s.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
You left out the fact that he served as Canadian Defense Minister from April 22, 1963 until September 18, 1967, where he oversaw the unification of the Royal Canadian Navy, Canadian Army, and the Royal Canadian Air Force into a single organization, the Canadian Forces. So yes, I agree - he knows anything about the military at all, and was never privy to top-secret info. What was I thinking?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Former Canadian Defense Minister talks openly on TV about the existence of alien races (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL