The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » High Ranking US Major General Exposes September 11 (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 18, 2014, NYCTwister wrote:
So in other words, all you have is a pathetic attempt at humor to back up your delusions.

pfft back atcha


Well, that was a very mature response.

Out of morbid curiosity in what way is it "back atcha"?

I've stated facts. You've said NOTHING. All you've done so far is put forth some old fools delusions as facts.

Tell us what YOU think happened on that horrible day Marvello. Let's hear what you consider facts. Not John Lears opinion or anyone elses, YOURS. What's your "theory"?

Try to remember people died in this reality. Real people, real mothers and fathers, as opposed to the inhabitants of your fantasy world.

Like I said, you're WAY out of your league here.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1611 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, NYCTwister wrote:
I've stated facts. You've said NOTHING. All you've done so far is put forth some old fools delusions as facts.
LOL, please point out where I defended his ideas as being true or THE FACTS? I simply posted HIS ideas in this thread as a point of discussion,and you are the one who started the whole "put on your special hat" brand of talk, implying that you know exactly how I think or feel, trying to bait me in to your strawman arguments. You are the one who got all twisted up about it and started tossing about accusations. I lost a few close friends as well as a family member in 9/11 so I am not insensitive to the issue, in fact BECAUSE of that I encourage discussion, not shut it up as something-that-shall-not-be-discussed, and I can guarantee you for sure that my cousin would want it that way.

Quote:
Like I said, you're WAY out of your league here.
hah ok, sure. Thanks for the tip. Back atcha.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, NYCTwister wrote:
I've stated facts. You've said NOTHING. All you've done so far is put forth some old fools delusions as facts.
LOL, please point out where I defended his ideas as being true or THE FACTS? I simply posted HIS ideas in this thread as a point of discussion,and you are the one who started the whole "put on your special hat" brand of talk, implying that you know exactly how I think or feel, trying to bait me in to your strawman arguments. You are the one who got all twisted up about it and started tossing about accusations. I lost a few close friends as well as a family member in 9/11 so I am not insensitive to the issue, in fact BECAUSE of that I encourage discussion, not shut it up as something-that-shall-not-be-discussed, and I can guarantee you for sure that my cousin would want it that way.

Quote:
Like I said, you're WAY out of your league here.
hah ok, sure. Thanks for the tip. Back atcha.


"LOL" You were the one who started this thread based on his biography.

Ok, have it your way. Who killed your cousin?

"Back atcha"
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17853 Posts

Profile of Slim King
So who has a picture of the object that hit the pentagon ... For God's sake it's the PENTAGON ... Must be 1000 security cams in the area ....Please explain this? Plus the fact that a government agent ( not one but two) said a missile hit it.

A 911 investigator.... slips up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c

This lady works there....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIy9hjB3DGk

And of course .. the biggest internet scub of all time ..where Rumsfeld SAYS a missile struck the pentagon.... Two freudian slips and one missile ..rotflmao Smile


"...They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them. ..."
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Image
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1611 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, NYCTwister wrote:
Who killed your cousin?

My cousin worked at Windows on the World, having just started there only a few weeks before 9/11. He was killed when the North Tower fell, though I really don't see how that pertains to the topic of the discussion anymore than you or anyone else "personally witnessing" anything. Neither makes us an expert on any of this. However, it's not hard to conclude that a person who was a Major General and was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command just MIGHT be an expert on such matters as explosions or airplanes, etc.. If you have similar experience then that's a different story, but I doubt you or anyone else on this forum has as much experience as he does in those matters.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1611 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:
So who has a picture of the object that hit the pentagon ... For God's sake it's the PENTAGON ... Must be 1000 security cams in the area ....Please explain this?

exactly - considering that it is one of the most secure buildings in the world it is ridiculous to believe that the only film that they could recover to release was 5 frames from a video and not the video itself. There is neither video footage nor any photographic evidence in the public domain showing a jetliner approaching or crashing into the Pentagon. Not only has the government refused to release actual footage (not frames from a video) that would clearly show how the Pentagon was attacked, it has also seized footage not belonging to the military - the FBI confiscated video recordings from several private businesses near the Pentagon in the immediate aftermath of the attack. why the cover-up? what would be the harm in releasing videos of the pentagon being attacked - it's not like it was a secret.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, NYCTwister wrote:
Who killed your cousin?

My cousin worked at Windows on the World, having just started there only a few weeks before 9/11. He was killed when the North Tower fell, though I really don't see how that pertains to the topic of the discussion anymore than you or anyone else "personally witnessing" anything. Neither makes us an expert on any of this. However, it's not hard to conclude that a person who was a Major General and was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command just MIGHT be an expert on such matters as explosions or airplanes, etc.. If you have similar experience then that's a different story, but I doubt you or anyone else on this forum has as much experience as he does in those matters.


It never ceases to amaze me how some people will go to almost any lengths not to answer direct questions.

What you and Slim are saying is that it doesn't matter that I saw what I saw.

Ok then, lets try this one. Exactly who was responsible for the attacks?
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:
So who has a picture of the object that hit the pentagon ... For God's sake it's the PENTAGON ... Must be 1000 security cams in the area ....Please explain this?

exactly - considering that it is one of the most secure buildings in the world it is ridiculous to believe that the only film that they could recover to release was 5 frames from a video and not the video itself. There is neither video footage nor any photographic evidence in the public domain showing a jetliner approaching or crashing into the Pentagon. Not only has the government refused to release actual footage (not frames from a video) that would clearly show how the Pentagon was attacked, it has also seized footage not belonging to the military - the FBI confiscated video recordings from several private businesses near the Pentagon in the immediate aftermath of the attack. why the cover-up? what would be the harm in releasing videos of the pentagon being attacked - it's not like it was a secret.


Image


I guess it all comes down to perspective...
Image
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16352 Posts

Profile of tommy
These 9/11 conspiracy theories, which were started out mostly in the political left, as Bobs Wikipedia proves. These 9/11 conspiracy theories, which were started by the political left: Qui Bono Bob?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:
So who has a picture of the object that hit the pentagon ... For God's sake it's the PENTAGON ... Must be 1000 security cams in the area ....Please explain this?

exactly - considering that it is one of the most secure buildings in the world it is ridiculous to believe that the only film that they could recover to release was 5 frames from a video and not the video itself.

They did recover the video itself. The privately owned security camera was recording 1 frame every half second.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17853 Posts

Profile of Slim King
ROTFLMAO ..TWISTER .. Did you see people in the plane? ... You have been avoiding the question again~!
And what I thought was extremely ODD is that someone runs up to the authorities with a hijackers Passport and is never seen again ... If I lived in NY and found a hijackers passport that was ejected from the two towers I think every one of my friends would know .. I'd be famous... But the guy never surfaced ... Just vanished .. Amazing huh? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Slim King wrote:
ROTFLMAO ..TWISTER .. Did you see people in the plane? ... You have been avoiding the question again~!
And what I thought was extremely ODD is that someone runs up to the authorities with a hijackers Passport and is never seen again ... If I lived in NY and found a hijackers passport that was ejected from the two towers I think every one of my friends would know .. I'd be famous... But the guy never surfaced ... Just vanished .. Amazing huh? Smile


Sigh, no Slim I didn't see the people in the plane. I did see what were definately planes flying into the buildings.

Oh wait....I didn't see them because you need to believe I didn't.
Sorry about that.

Let me put the question to you. Who EXACTLY was responsible for the attacks? Shouldn't take more than one short sentence, so answer that before we go any further.

A man with such strong opinions should have no problem stating them in plain, simple language.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1611 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, balducci wrote:
They did recover the video itself. The privately owned security camera was recording 1 frame every half second.

and only ONE camera, surrounding one of the most guarded fortresses in the whole world - why that's... UNBELIEVABLE
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, NYCTwister wrote:

Ok then, lets try this one. Exactly who was responsible for the attacks?


Still waiting. Easy question. What's the problem?
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Koenig, I see that you're busy trolling again....so your argument is that since the eye witness didn't SEE any people inside the plane from that distance........what? It was a fake plane with wings and nobody onboard? Got a point there? An intelligent one that makes sense? As long as no one saw any people inside the plane as it hit.....what? Exactly what are you getting at, or is there anything at all behind your objection other than objections?

Elucidate your attempted point.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Marvello wrote:
Image
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16352 Posts

Profile of tommy
That's the real question isn't it: who?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17853 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I guess you guys are a little behind, so I'll bring you up to speed.
Six months before 911 there was a TV show with the same general premise as 911..
Hijacked planes attempting to fly into the Two Towers ....flown out of the same airport as the hijacked planes... maybe you didn't see it. So when the government told you "Who would have thought???" Well... It was already on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

So people were already considering this CONSPIRACY even before it happened.
I didn't have to make it up Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1611 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2014, Salguod Nairb wrote:
Image
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » High Ranking US Major General Exposes September 11 (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL