The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Salt Pour Gimmick Load (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1070 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Yes, it seemed to me as well that John's hand positions during the Salt Pour looked forced. There were lots of poses where he held up his empty palms toward the audience. You are correct, there are always trade offs and in every aspect of life itself. I've also reached a point in my life where manipulation acts are no longer appealing. He did a nice job though.
Nick W
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Nick W
That video was great. I would love to see some footage from Karrell Fox. Unfortunately there is none available to the public!
Scott Alexander
View Profile
V.I.P.
1465 Posts

Profile of Scott Alexander
I have actually used a 5 Hour Energy Bottle in a pinch when I arrived at a gig and my props didn't. I have made some modifications to it but it works great. I even used regular salt since my presentation is with sugar and it looks more granular than the P Salt. It was a blessing in disguise. I just may talk about it on my Penguin Lecture next month.
-Scott

Visit my PRO MAGIC SHOP

www.scottalexander.bigcartel.com

Website

www.scottalexandermagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Salt Pour Gimmick Load (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL