The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Very sad news. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Our good friend Jon-O-the-Great that post here and pitches the Svengali decks passed away last night.His wife just called me.He died in his sleep and went very quietly.He will be missed here with all his stories from being on the joint.As a matter of fact I see he was the last one to post on this fourm.
Good bye Jon....
If you like to send your condolences to his wife,Liliya,a very sweet person,her email is: lfwipff@aol.com

Don
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Very sad news...
Bob.
The Cardfather
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Beach, CA
347 Posts

Profile of The Cardfather
I never knew him, I never met him but somehow I feel the world wont be the same without him.
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
That is sad news. He was a great guy, with a great sense of humor and a real talent for pulling a tip and moving those decks.

I'm sure he will continue doing those fine DL's of his in that great pitch joint in the sky. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I'll miss his posts. Jon always had an interesting outlook about his experiences. My prayers go out to his family.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » Very sad news. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL