The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "Tin Foil Hats Abound" (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
It's very hard not to notice an uptick in the "Conspiracy Threads" in this forum
as of late....

If you need a tin foil hat fix, try here,
www.abovetopsecret.com

Newsflash....there are many paid government disinformation agents not only here
but there as well....they are still hiring!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2014, Devious wrote:

It's very hard not to notice an uptick in the "Conspiracy Threads" in this forum

Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
LOOKS LIKE THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY PANNED OUT!!!!
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jesse-jackso......spiracy/
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Looks like Slim doesn't understand the difference between "conspiracy theory" and criminal conspiracy.
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
I used to be a plaid misinformation agent, then I went paisley! Smile Smile Smile
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16356 Posts

Profile of tommy
I define a conspiracy theory as a view that people have acted in harmony to do something.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, tommy wrote:
I define a conspiracy theory as a view that people have acted in harmony to do something.

I agree .. Jessie Jackson Jr. and his wife conspired to steal about a million bucks! They planned it together and were in the process of making good on their plans. They already had about $75,000 in goodies.
Some people will defend ANYONE it seems. Both will do prison time for CONSPIRACY!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3596 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
ALL CONSPIRACY THEORIES, from the Kennedy Assassination to the Illuminati are all created and disseminated from the same Lithuanian cell of the larger hidden cause. These are intended to confuse and inflame the unenlightened so that the true can reign. More will be revealed when the time is right...
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll be waiting!!!
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, Pop Haydn wrote:
ALL CONSPIRACY THEORIES, from the Kennedy Assassination to the Illuminati are all created and disseminated from the same Lithuanian cell . . . .

With help from the Latvian and Estonian arms, doubtless.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, tommy wrote:

I agree .. Jessie Jackson Jr. and his wife conspired to steal about a million bucks! They planned it together and were in the process of making good on their plans. They already had about $75,000 in goodies.
Some people will defend ANYONE it seems. Both will do prison time for CONSPIRACY!!!! Smile

Like I said, you don't understand the difference between a conspiracy THEORY and criminal conspiracy.

And WHO, pray tell, was defending anyone? Do you even bother to read your own posts?

Alcoa foil is on sale this week. Hope you've stocked up.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2807 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:

Like I said, you don't understand the difference between a conspiracy THEORY and criminal conspiracy.

And WHO, pray tell, was defending anyone? Do you even bother to read your own posts?

Alcoa foil is on sale this week. Hope you've stocked up.

The foil hats don't work, they're not grounded. At best, they would focus whatever energies you think they're going to deflect.
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
491 Posts

Profile of DougTait
Just because you're paranoid does not mean that someone's not out to get you
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3596 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
Foil hats do work. It takes at least 20 layers of household heavy duty foil to have an effect.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16356 Posts

Profile of tommy
They do for shoplifters but keep it under your hat.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Criminals Conspire .. That simple!!!! If you catch them before they pull it off ...Conspiracy!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16356 Posts

Profile of tommy
The opinion that all conspiracy theories are idiotic is idiotic and is the opinion held by brainwashed idiots who are clearly in need of a tin foil hat.

Tommy
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2807 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
The opinion that all conspiracy theories are valid has no validity and is the opinion held by idiots who have willingly brainwashed themselves in the fountain of insanity.
"All the world's a stage, but the play is badly cast!" - Oscar Wilde
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16356 Posts

Profile of tommy
That is also true.

All conspiracy theorises can not possibly be true, for some are in contradiction to each other which is why I call them a view.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » "Tin Foil Hats Abound" (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL