We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi From a Fellow Street Performer UK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hi all
I am new to this site so I would like to introduce myself. I am Mario The Street Performer, based in Wales UK. I love Cups and Balls and all the classic cons that I can use to deliver the truth. I do teach but I have got a lot to learn. So please respond if you have any advice or would like to say hi. Smile
Thanks
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Hi Mario. I'm from Scotland and I do Restaurant close-up, street and corporate stuff. Nice to have you on board. You'll love it here. Smile
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein






FACEBOOK
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Mario,

I apologize for my delay in greeting you to the Café! There now I've done it! Welcome! Smile

There is a forum at the Café which I'm sure you're going to love for street performers such as yourself. Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own. Everyone at the Café is respected, regardless of age or level of experience - most post are valid. (Just a quick run through of the rules and regs will give you some background to why some are at times removed).

It's good to have you here and enjoy reading the many informative post! Smile
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
90 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Hi Mario,

A warm welcome from a fellow Welshman.I am new here myself but everyone seems very helpful and knowledgable on all aspects of this wonderful subject of magic.
By the way are you from Cardiff? May have met you in the St Davids Centre.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Quote:
On 2004-01-27 17:12, magictaffy wrote:
Hi Mario,

A warm welcome from a fellow Welshman.I am new here myself but everyone seems very helpful and knowledgable on all aspects of this wonderful subject of magic.
By the way are you from Cardiff? May have met you in the St Davids Centre.


Hi There
Yes that's me from Cardiff, you may be interested that we are opening a magic shop very soon, with home based studio come and have a look if you want.
Mario Smile
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
90 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Mario,
Thanks,I would be very interested in visiting your new shop!
Was a regular customer in St Davids Centre,where will it be situated and when is it opening? Like the sound of the studio.
Cheers,
Magictaffy.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Quote:
On 2004-01-29 16:23, magictaffy wrote:
Mario,
Thanks,I would be very interested in visiting your new shop!
Was a regular customer in St Davids Centre,where will it be situated and when is it opening? Like the sound of the studio.
Cheers,
Magictaffy.

It will be open at the end of Feb but props are ariving as we speak. I you want a sneak preview then just e.mail me. It will be running from home so it is appoinment basied.
Are you a member of the Cardiff Magic Society?
:cups:
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Quote:
On 2004-01-26 19:02, Chrystal wrote:
Hi Mario,

I apologize for my delay in greeting you to the Café! There now I've done it! Welcome! Smile

There is a forum at the Café which I'm sure you're going to love for street performers such as yourself. Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own. Everyone at the Café is respected, regardless of age or level of experience - most post are valid. (Just a quick run through of the rules and regs will give you some background to why some are at times removed).

It's good to have you here and enjoy reading the many informative post! Smile

Hi Chrystal
Thanks for your kind words and advice, it is good to make contact with folk.
If you like you can visit my web-site http://www.mariomorris.co.uk
Thumb`s up from the UK.
Mario
:dance:
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
90 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Mario,
Thanks for the invite,I will send you an e.mail soon.
I am not a member of the Cardiff Magic Society,are they taking on new members?
Thanks Smile
magictaffy
View Profile
New user
Cardiff,Wales.UK
90 Posts

Profile of magictaffy
Mario,
Thanks for the invite,I will send you an e.mail soon.
I am not a member of the Cardiff Magic Society,are they taking on new members?
Thanks Smile
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
384 Posts

Profile of Badger
Mario,

Welcome to the café, here you will find a lot of people who are willing to help you and this is a great place to get the real reviews on the latest products. Most of all it is a great all-a-round learning source for magic.

Badger
Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Mario Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the place you belong. There is an awesome amaount of magical material here. You will find what you are looking for here, even some more. Do not hesitate to contact anybody all are here forthat reason. But be prepared to spend lots of time here.Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Image
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Quote:
On 2004-02-02 16:19, magictaffy wrote:
Mario,
Thanks for the invite,I will send you an e.mail soon.
I am not a member of the Cardiff Magic Society,are they taking on new members?
Thanks Smile

Hi yes they do tacke on members, you whould gain a lot from joining.
Smile
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thanks to all of you how are responding to this post.
Mario
:wavey:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi From a Fellow Street Performer UK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL