The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic Café's William Scott Anderson On TV: Syfy's "Wizard Wars" (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
I was going into the kitchen when I looked up and my wife was watching Syfy's "Wizard Wars" and guess who was on it!? Yup, the Magic Café's William Scott Anderson. Let's all wish William Scott Anderson good luck on "Wizard Wars" and hope he wins the competition! We are cheering for you Anderson! Good luck my friend! Win first place and the 10 thousand dollars!
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1225 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
Thanks man!!
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 24, 2014, w_s_anderson wrote:
Thanks man!!

Anytime man! My wife and I watched your act on TV. Really liked the floating toilet paper! It was also pretty cool using a cereal box and the cereal to produce a bird. Sorry you didn't win but my wife and I were cheering you on. Awesome routine you had! Even though you didn't win on the show you are still a winner to us!
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1788 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
Hey Scott, we don't have SiFi channel, but I would love to see the act you performed. It sounds great!
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm still looking for a link! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Me too!!!

Congrats Scott!!!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Here is a link:

http://www.syfy.com/wizardwars/photos/wi......106?id=4

There is no video, but it is a link about the show and has a photograph from William Anderson's performance. Photo 4 of 9 is the photograph from William's performance.

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magic Café's William Scott Anderson On TV: Syfy's "Wizard Wars" (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL