The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » China says "NO MOON LANDING EVIDENCE" (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Landmark- We basically agree. My main point was simply to counter the oft heard myth that the space program was and is a waste of money.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
No it isn't that valuable. Invariably it becomes hypothetical scenarios based on what a belief system or ideology wants to see in the data and then they cherry pick and confirm it. Happens on this board all the time. Then you get revisionist history and it is a useless pastime.


This is abject nonsense. If what you say were true, history would be impossible to understand.

You yourself have made claims about the likely consequences of DDT policies/history not being what they are/were.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1279 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Thanks for clarifying. But I have to admit, I always hated Tang.


I was middle of road on tang, but LOVED SpaceFood Sticks!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21005 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2014, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2014, Dannydoyle wrote:
No it isn't that valuable. Invariably it becomes hypothetical scenarios based on what a belief system or ideology wants to see in the data and then they cherry pick and confirm it. Happens on this board all the time. Then you get revisionist history and it is a useless pastime.


This is abject nonsense. If what you say were true, history would be impossible to understand.

You yourself have made claims about the likely consequences of DDT policies/history not being what they are/were.


Apples and hand grenades. But fact is many have died from malaria. DDT was NOWHERE NEAR what it was portrayed to be and it was phenomenal at stopping the spread of the disease.

That is nothing like saying "Hmmm I wonder what technology would be if only we didn't go to the moon". You know this. It is no mystery and you are no fool. But obviously you have a point of view and it must be put forth. Sort of like I was saying oddly enough.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » China says "NO MOON LANDING EVIDENCE" (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL