The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Job Opening (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Mr. Let's brainwash these kids .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nM0asnCXD0
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Is Hill available?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Anita? Wouldn't that be great? Clarence Thomas would just love that!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2882 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I heard that our own Bob is coming out of lawyer retirement to take the helm! :0
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:

Anita? Wouldn't that be great? Clarence Thomas would just love that!

I meant Hillary Clinton. I thought Hill was a commonly used abbreviation for her name. Maybe not.

Anyway, my post was just a joke. I am sure she has no interest in that job now. It would be funny / entertaining to see her get appointed, though.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Hmmm, have y'all thought of the possibilities here? Knowing Holder will answer for Fast and Furious, he'll be in a position for a pardon on the last day of office?

Or how about this; the speculation that Ginsburg is getting ready to retire, and who better a candidate for SCOTUS than POTUS's old time buddy? I know, I know, some here will cite that the AG was originally named a superior court judge by Ronald Reagan, which doesn't really mean anything except that Reagan made what was then perhaps, a fair and balanced decision.

Methinks the Marcellus' comment about Denmark might worthy of consideration. There's a plan somewhere, and it will be interesting to see it evolve from the sidelines.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Anita? Wouldn't that be great? Clarence Thomas would just love that!

I meant Hillary Clinton. I thought Hill was a commonly used abbreviation for her name.

Meet the Clintons: Hill and Billy.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20869 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, Bob1Dog wrote:
Hmmm, have y'all thought of the possibilities here? Knowing Holder will answer for Fast and Furious, he'll be in a position for a pardon on the last day of office?

Or how about this; the speculation that Ginsburg is getting ready to retire, and who better a candidate for SCOTUS than POTUS's old time buddy? I know, I know, some here will cite that the AG was originally named a superior court judge by Ronald Reagan, which doesn't really mean anything except that Reagan made what was then perhaps, a fair and balanced decision.

Methinks the Marcellus' comment about Denmark might worthy of consideration. There's a plan somewhere, and it will be interesting to see it evolve from the sidelines.



Interesting in that it could have a lasting impact on our country in a very bad way.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, Bob1Dog wrote:

Or how about this; the speculation that Ginsburg is getting ready to retire, and who better a candidate for SCOTUS than POTUS's old time buddy? I know, I know, some here will cite that the AG was originally named a superior court judge by Ronald Reagan, which doesn't really mean anything except that Reagan made what was then perhaps, a fair and balanced decision.

Maybe, who knows.

But where do you see this "speculation" about her getting ready to retire? Is it really speculation, or is it wishful dreaming on the part of some media outlets?

Ginsburg just said in an interview reported this week:

"Who do you think President Obama could appoint at this very day, given the boundaries that we have? If I resign any time this year, he could not successfully appoint anyone I would like to see in the court. [The Senate Republicans] took off the filibuster for lower federal court appointments, but it remains for this court. So anybody who thinks that if I step down, Obama could appoint someone like me, they're misguided. As long as I can do the job full steam ... I think I'll recognize when the time comes that I can't any longer. But now I can."

http://www.newsweek.com/ruth-bader-ginsb......e-272876

You think she is mistaken, that Holder would be approved?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5129 Posts

Profile of landmark
An apt tweet, I thought:

Quote:
Kenneth Roth @KenRoth

Nearly 6 years in office and Obama never let Holder prosecute a single Bush torturer--a shameful, dangerous precedent http://trib.al/nyNvGOG


And add in the explicit excusing of enormous crimes by the banking industry on the basis of "too big to fail."

The post of AG seems to attract some of the worst incompetents and crooks (John Mitchell, Edwin Meese anybody? More recently Janet Reno, John Ashcroft, and Alberto Gonzales), but Holder certainly belongs to the Hall of Disgrace.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16356 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well least the Attorney General of the United States admits some bankers are simply too big to prosecute.

It's a wonder he wasn't shot by a lone nut after saying that.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think funneling guns to Chicago's Mexican connection was a bad thing and it resulted in the death of one American and over 300 Mexican citizens so far. I think it's time we saw the facts in this case. I'm not sure who is to blame, but not allowing an investigation is suspect.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:

Anita? Wouldn't that be great? Clarence Thomas would just love that!

I meant Hillary Clinton. I thought Hill was a commonly used abbreviation for her name. Maybe not.

Anyway, my post was just a joke. I am sure she has no interest in that job now. It would be funny / entertaining to see her get appointed, though.



My "Anita" reference was just a joke too, although she certainly has the legal qualifications for the job. It would be hysterical to watch her confirmation hearing.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, Slim King wrote:
I think funneling guns to Chicago's Mexican connection was a bad thing and it resulted in the death of one American and over 300 Mexican citizens so far. I think it's time we saw the facts in this case. I'm not sure who is to blame, but not allowing an investigation is suspect.


Where'd you pull that one out of, Slim? World News Daily or Alex Jones?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, Bob1Dog wrote:
Hmmm, have y'all thought of the possibilities here? Knowing Holder will answer for Fast and Furious, he'll be in a position for a pardon on the last day of office?

Or how about this; the speculation that Ginsburg is getting ready to retire, and who better a candidate for SCOTUS than POTUS's old time buddy? I know, I know, some here will cite that the AG was originally named a superior court judge by Ronald Reagan, which doesn't really mean anything except that Reagan made what was then perhaps, a fair and balanced decision.

Methinks the Marcellus' comment about Denmark might worthy of consideration. There's a plan somewhere, and it will be interesting to see it evolve from the sidelines.


Much to the consternation of many liberals who fear she might die when the Senate is controlled by Republicans, Justice Ginsburg just announced that she's not going anywhere. (Personally, I wish her well. She will go down as one of the great Supreme Court justices.)

Do you believe that Bush administration officials will also be prosecuted for Fast and Furious? (The program started under that administration.) Neither will happen and no one will be held accountable for that blunder because that's all it was- a blunder and poorly planned operation. No intentional wrongdoing by anyone in either administration.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2014, balducci wrote:

But where do you see this "speculation" about her getting ready to retire? Is it really speculation, or is it wishful dreaming on the part of some media outlets?

Ginsburg just said in an interview reported this week:

"Who do you think President Obama could appoint at this very day, given the boundaries that we have? If I resign any time this year, he could not successfully appoint anyone I would like to see in the court. [The Senate Republicans] took off the filibuster for lower federal court appointments, but it remains for this court. So anybody who thinks that if I step down, Obama could appoint someone like me, they're misguided. As long as I can do the job full steam ... I think I'll recognize when the time comes that I can't any longer. But now I can."

http://www.newsweek.com/ruth-bader-ginsb......e-272876

You think she is mistaken, that Holder would be approved?


To answer all of the above, I just put it out there to be chewed on and to note that it will be interesting to see how it plays out. So, I'll say it again, I'll be watching.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
BOB ... Don't you know that over 300 Mexicans have been slaughtered with fast and furious guns?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
BOB .... Don't you know that Brian Terry was killed by a fast and Furious gun?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/......r-Holder
What part of this confuses you BOB?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17861 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Or was it the drug part that is hard to follow?
The Sinaloa Cartel supplies about 80% of the drugs to Chicago.
http://time.com/9963/el-chapo-joaquin-gu......chicago/
The majority of Fast and Furious weapons went to the Sinaloa cartel
http://www.businessinsider.com/fast-and-......l-2012-8
Which leads FORBES to ask the obvious question!!!!!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/20......-cartel/
Was this administration arming a Mexican Drug cartel on purpose?
Is that easy enough to follow? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
What part of "badly executed plan" and "blunder" don't you understand, DAVID?

Was the Bush administration also arming a Mexican drug cartel on purpose?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Job Opening (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL