The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your cruising speed in D/W? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5129 Posts

Profile of landmark
That is, Drinks/Week. About 1 D/W over here. Care to share?

LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'm in the 0 - .02 range.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
I only drink when I'm in the Philippines and that is only every 6 months. When we renewed our wedding vows for our 10th wedding anniversary we had a bottle of White Zinfandel. After 2 flute glasses I became very, very happy. I'm a light weight these days.

Now change the stats to diet soda and I hit 4 - 5 liters a day.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16356 Posts

Profile of tommy
I don't drink sometimes.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
I try to have one drink of an evening. That puts me just two under the worst category. I have never hit a woman, wrecked a car, mooned the police, etc. etc. What is the point?
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Maybe 10 a week? About 5 or 6 of which are typically Friday after work with buds (i.e. friends).

I can't imagine 74 a week / 10 a day. Wow.

Something to aspire to.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5129 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, Mr. Mystoffelees wrote:
I try to have one drink of an evening. That puts me just two under the worst category. I have never hit a woman, wrecked a car, mooned the police, etc. etc. What is the point?

Conversation.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16356 Posts

Profile of tommy
Drinking doesn’t agree agree with me these days. It tends to give me a terrible sharp pain in my side, like a kidney punch. Somebody said I might have an hernia or something like that.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5129 Posts

Profile of landmark
Ulcer?
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1273 Posts

Profile of imgic
I'll have one or two a few nights a week. Usually beer or wine with dinner.

A few years ago I toured the Jack Daniel's distillery. Was so impressed by it I bought a bottle. Only to find out I can't drink whiskey. Just a bit and I feel like crap next day. In okay with gin, vodka, or brandy
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
749 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Top category, but slowly reducing month by month.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2014, landmark wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, Mr. Mystoffelees wrote:

Conversation.

For some reason the stats don't seem right to me. Perhaps just that I find it hard to believe so many adults drink less than a glass of wine per day on average. 'Specially when you consider the popularity of bar and restaurant drinking on practically every night of the week. Wonder what the per capita averages on the sales and consumption side of things would look like, as opposed to what people admit to...??
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I'm in the 0 - .02 range.

Sorry..mine is 0 - .02 per year.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
Even if I had access to booze my stats would be low. I'd rather have a cigar.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Ah, nothing better than a good cigar and Jack on ice. Well, almost nothing better.....
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, landmark wrote:
That is, Drinks/Week. About 1 D/W over here. Care to share?

This seems hardly fair! I never knew there was such a drinking gap within this country. Obviously, the government should start a program to provide free drinks for those on the bottom end of the scale to try and even out the drinking gap.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5129 Posts

Profile of landmark
I only worry about those who are drunk with power.

I'm happy to redistribute that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What's your cruising speed in D/W? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL