The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Help with name of magic pad? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of magic pad ellusionist use to sell. I bought a black magic pad from them a few years back and it was the best pad for me. I recently just ordered one from them and got a VDF pad which is ok but not close to what I had gotten from them before. I know this is a long shot but does anyone know what kind of or the name of the pads they use to sell at ellusionist.com. Any help would be great, thank you.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I can't help you but I will say hat I'm very pleased with my Trevor Duffy mat.

I'm assuming you've checked the bottom of your old mat to see if there was a tag of some sort to help identify it.

You might try just asking Ellusionist. Try and pinpoint the year.

-Mary Mowder
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I can't help but I can sympathize. Getting used to something and then not having it sucks.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
Yes I checked the bottom and there is nothing, one more thing that may help with maybe a different mat. The mat I have is 14x8 and it feels a lot softer and more velvety than the vdf mat that anyone have any recommendations on a mat? I was looking at Patrick's mats.
Thanks

Posted: Sep 29, 2014 01:34 pm Went ahead and going to try a pad from Patrick after reading all the great reviews.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, Hood wrote:
Went ahead and going to try a pad from Patrick after reading all the great reviews.

You won't be disappointed.
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I'd say Patrick's mats are firm but once you get used to it you'll be fine.

Keep it rolled or flat and don't bend it or leave sharp items on it.
A little care in storage and it will last for years. It will never separate as other mats do.

-Mary Mowder
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, Mary Mowder wrote:
I'd say Patrick's mats are firm but once you get used to it you'll be fine.

Keep it rolled or flat and don't bend it or leave sharp items on it.
A little care in storage and it will last for years. It will never separate as other mats do.

-Mary Mowder

NO! Do not store any mat rolled!
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea rolled is not the best idea.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I concede that flat is the best by far.

-Mary
Hood
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Hood
I always try to keep them flat only roll them when traveling. Thank you all for the help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Help with name of magic pad? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL