We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPredict Pro bug and Greg's customer service (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nimrod
View Profile
Special user
876 Posts

Profile of nimrod
IPredict Pro is making weird beep sounds between messages and I know I'm not the only one who have this this. Greg is ignoring all emails, PMs and posts from me and my friends for 3 weeks now.
I've posted on this subject also on Penny: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=0#14
and suggested a temp solution (and sadly found there are more people angry at Greg. read the above thread). The only thing that would really work is if Greg will address this issue, and stop ignoring all the emails we've been sending him in the past 3 weeks. This is 100$ trick, some customer service and support is in due.
Greg has been ignoring the thread on Penny and I see he is more active here, so maybe, just maybe I'll succeed in getting his attention.

Nimrod , Israel
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
496 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Greg just saw the Penny thread and he is dealing with the above mentioned issue.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1512 Posts

Profile of Claudio
Apparently the issue has been fixed.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2586 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Yes Claudio,

Hani has activated the trim silence option that stops the annoying beep sound at the end of each voicemail recording.

The only reason why we hadn't done that in the first place is because trimming the silence in the recordings has its own problems.
But this way, that slight beep sound is gone.

sorry about the delay,
Greg Rostami
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPredict Pro bug and Greg's customer service (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL