The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » My first cardistry video attempt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AustinKay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of AustinKay
Well I was just wondering what you think of my intro to my channel, I did a cardistry video. I accept opinions about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBe9jvJmgPw
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
That was very cool. I have only mucked around the basic of flourishes for years now and am trying to move up the difficulty scale. Some of those moves caught me off-guard. Great stuff.
Shagbeard
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Shagbeard
I have that deck to, I love the color and style of it. The video was good but wish it was a tad bit back further to avoid so much blurs. A great video though... Awesome.
Magic speaks to the child in all of us. No matter how sophisticated we become, there's still a part of us who wants to believe in an alternative reality, where we can defy the laws of nature.
Thorn
View Profile
New user
United States Virgin Islands
66 Posts

Profile of Thorn
I always so flourish but the dedication it takes to learn the basic I usually end up learning a card/coin sleight instead. Great video. Add a little more speed to your XCM and you should be golden.
AustinKay
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of AustinKay
Thank you very much for the comments. I actually just uploaded a tutorial on a move I call AKC (hopefully no one has invented it before) it's a false cut I use all the time in my routines, and I explain the easy and the hard version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d9HZ9Iv......&index=1 if you guys are interested that's the link to the video
Invisticone
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of Invisticone
Very nice moves!

I would pull the camera back a bit though...
frankie5aces
View Profile
New user
Nowhere
77 Posts

Profile of frankie5aces
Imho.. the camera is too close.. the all seeing eye triangle thing is a bit overplayed.. I'd edit out the get readies.. and I'd use newer cards.
Eichenberg
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Eichenberg
I agree. The camera is too close. I got almost dizzy watching it. The moves are looking nice
MScapes
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, Canada
56 Posts

Profile of MScapes
Agree, camera is too close. Nice production otherwise
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » My first cardistry video attempt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL