The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Michigan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WhatWatch
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of WhatWatch
Hello friends. My name is Mike and I am an aspiring stage pickpocket, practicing amateur magician, and a stage hypnotist. I practiced magic when I was a kid and on and off the rest of my life, but what has brought me back and prompted me to join this fine forum is my goal of performing a pickpocket act at the local open mic nights. I have been living and breathing pickpocketing for the last few months and I hoped to further this goal by joining.

I have been lucky enough to have a guide, Mark Tripp, in developing the magic to facilitate my pickpocketing and I look forward to all that the great performers can add, and I also look forward to sharing my successes and failures. Hopefully in the future I will be in position to give guidance to a young performer in the same way that I hope that everyone here will.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely
Mike Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome WhatWatch,

I'm glad we are meeting through the internet.

Best of luck in your open mic.

-Mary Mowder
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
984 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Welcome to the Café, WhatWatch! Good luck on your open mic

Hudson
WhatWatch
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of WhatWatch
Thank you very much. I appreciate the support. I am definitely nervous and excited. Gonna be a blast either way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Michigan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL