We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everybody! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Popo
View Profile
Loyal user
Valparaiso, IN
219 Posts

Profile of Popo
My name is Marco and I am a clown who has been getting more and more into magic. I have been doing some magic shows as a magician(what else?) and have even begun to do school shows. I am more comfortable on the stage. I think it's great to have a sight that caters to helping out magicians. I have many questions and hope to speak with many of you. I am from NW Indiana. I have begun my magic journey at 40 and am looking forward to having a lot of fun. So Hello! Smile
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Welcome may you visits here be fruitful as well as enjoyable.
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi PoPo,

Welcome to the Café! I'm sure you're going to enjoy your time here. Lots of friendships to be forged with entertainers from around the world. Represented by over 80 countries and close to a membership of 10,000!

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own as the people here are very friendly.

Have fun! Smile
Popo
View Profile
Loyal user
Valparaiso, IN
219 Posts

Profile of Popo
Thank you. I've been browsing around and this site is awesome! Talk to you soon.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5178 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Popo. This is definetly the place to ask questions. If you don't see what you want on the menu, just ask. We're sure to have it somewhere. Sit back, relax and enjoy the friendship at the MagicCafe.
Where the magic begins
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
Marco,

This is a great place to continue your magical journey. I think you'll find that everybody here is very friendly and helpful.

Like you, I got (back) into magic via a circuitous circus route. And I'm very glad I did.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Popo Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the best Café on the net. As you will discover very soon,there is a lot to share here but you have post often. Be prepared to spend a long time here.
Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Hi I hope to meet you in the forooms.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Everybody! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL