We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anyone watch the Eagles Rams? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20973 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Heck of a game.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
And the Eagles win works well for the Seahawks, since they're in the same division as the Rams. Now I've got to root for Denver over Arizona and KC over the 49ers.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20973 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
That constant hurry up offense almost bit them in the but.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
And the Eagles win works well for the Seahawks, since they're in the same division as the Rams. Now I've got to root for Denver over Arizona and KC over the 49ers.

I think you can save mental energy rooting for The Rams to lose. It's a tough division, but if there's one team I *know* the Seahawks will finish ahead of, it's them!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
That's true. But I don't like to take anything for granted.

Glad to see Denver did the job against Arizona, though. I can't wait for Seattle to go head to head with the 49ers. They are our toughest competition I think. Last year's NFC championship game was the game the Super Bowl should have been.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anyone watch the Eagles Rams? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL