The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Capehart (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Yes, indeed!!!
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
StevenBrundageMagic
View Profile
New user
New York
3 Posts

Profile of StevenBrundageMagic
Personally I am not a fan of the linking rings routines. The only linking ring routine that I was truely amazed at is Richard Ross. Im going to add Chris Capehart to the list! Man those are some beautiful moves and what an awesome personality.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Its great fir the streets....thats why I posted it here
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Kozmo thank you, and chris, to make this available. in linking rings Chris is my idol and magician can learn a lot from his handling. even if you don't do three rings. his handling and "suprise"the audience is what makes this great for aal kinds of audiences, even teenagers. I ordered one from you Kozmo and I am looking forward to it.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
It will ship today Smile
shpf100
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of shpf100
Is this different than his old linking rings dvd?
kennyka
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of kennyka
Capehart is THE MAN when it comes to linking rings...Amen! I AM a big fan of linking rings and have bought and read everything I can find. The one guy coming out through all of it is Chris and I figured that out both from the inside with books and videos and the outside with Youtube and the forums (not just this one). I have been waiting for his touches and thoughts for at least 5 years. Cool!
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
That looks nice...
I use Tom Frank's routine myself, which is brilliant- bought direct from him. Fits my character to a 'T'.

Lately, I have to admit, I've been rather impressed with Messado's rings- the DVD at least. Clear teaching, great modular routine... and a classy guy.
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
843 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
Chris's presentation knocks me out. ("It can't be done!" Then he does it.) I love it. Of course his sleight of hand is superb, but the way it all fits together, the energy is what makes it for me. The person he is. A person you'd like to know even if he didn't do magic. And God knows he has paid his dues!
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
It is great that Kozmo recorded chris capehart so we can learn from him while it is still possible. same goes for jerry salazar's routine. it would be nice if there was a vido of that too.

great work Kozmo.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I've only met Chris Capeheart once. It was at Abbott's GTG about 15 years ago. We were outside the old M&M restaurant after an evening show. It was a casual gathering. I was totally impressed by Chris!

He had done a lecture that afternoon Jay Marshall was in the front row. I came in late, and sat next to Jay, as Chris was doing the rings. He did a beautiful move. Jay BLINKED and looked at me with a "What in H**L was THAT?! look. We both agreed,later, that we had seen a "moment of magic"! I just watched the video. --Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! (Ya gotta be good, when ya eat off it!)
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Today I recieved the dvd from kozmo with the the chris capehart 3 ring routine. if you like the linking rings this is it. what I like is that you see a routine done by a performer who worked on it for years. so if you want to see and feel what it looks like this it is. thank you Kozmo and chris. highly recommended.
mike bonfield
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of mike bonfield
Is the dvd the same as info as his old dvd which I have great dvd
kennyka
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of kennyka
I received the DVD today, but don't know if it's the same as the old. I would say no, since it's shot now with a bonus move. If you are into ring routines at all and want to get a few new perspective with a honed routine, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this.

Now, having said that, Chris is still "The Man" for this for sure and his thinking makes this definitely a must have. He goes beyond what I have learned from every book or video and improved the rings with his thoughts and tried and true handling. A lot of people dismiss rings and I personally think that's a shame. This has been around a long time and there's a reason. It still has impact. There is magic in this effect when done correctly.

Kenny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Capehart (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL