The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Vegas streets were fun! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Just thought I would share some photo's from last week's Street Master Class. Man it is hard to believe that it was a week already.

imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1186 Posts

Profile of imgic
Very nice! Looks like a great time!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1539 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Good going, gman.
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Ekuth, thanks, what I enjoyed the most was that there was feedback on the performance. At least now I know what to work on.

Imgic, totally had a great time. While it was fun in the class, there was more fun on the street itself. I mean watching two of the students who were only 13 years old...OMG! They both put me to shame with their performance. I would recommend taking the class to anyone who would like to have a safe and friendly environment to start off on the streets.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
George it was great to work with you in Las Vegas, the focus on street magic was awesome as promised.
Hope to see you again, if you like to join the class in the UK this May 2015 you be most welcomed.
http://www.schoolofbusking.com/school-of-busking-2015.html
Chris.Z
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Chris.Z
GMAN! That's me in that first picture in the Hawaiian shirt with the scissors. I still laugh thinking about you holding those bright yellow ropes out to me and saying, "Pink, is FINGER. Cut the Ropes only, please!"
A good time was had by all!
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Hey Cris,

Yeah I still laugh at that one. That line always get a good response from the audience.
Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
920 Posts

Profile of Magician Shaun
I am super JELLY!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Vegas streets were fun! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL