The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » For the record » » Silver or Copper or Brass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26807 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Hi Folks,

This is a credits question.

This is about using a C/S/B gaff to display one of a copper, a brass, or a silver coin. The swindle is to make use of Sol Stone's turnover move of whatever you are displaying.

If you want to think of this a a gaffed spellbound then between displays of the un/nested gaff as a copper (cp the rest of the gaff), do the turnover display using the other hand (french drop feint optional Smile ) then CP2CP the parts, and reveal as brass chinese coin- transfer to fingertips of other hand and repeat turnover display. Take the insert to your fingertips and quietly nest the thing and then display as a silver.

Whose work is this? David Neighbors? Mentalist approach to c/s/b to show as match to freely selected coin from the three on display?

Thanks in advance,

JonT
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1034 Posts

Profile of Leo H
I know that Karl Hein has Spellbound type of work on his Catch Up DVD using the C/S/B gimmick. Be that as it may, your question has me digging out my gimmick and working out your description.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26807 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Thanks, Smile see where you get with the idea.
Sol's turnover seems a natural with something on the way into CP, making use of the Malini (Kaps) subtlety and the way some of your fingers will curl in as your first two fingers and thumb reach for the far end of the coin to start the turnover.

Making a coin gaff serve as a multiple out occurred as a "killer" app for the gaff too - something that's much more workable with the gaff then something which happens to use the gaff.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » For the record » » Silver or Copper or Brass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL