The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Good routines using 2 coins & 1 shell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Nightcrawler
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Nightcrawler
I'm looking for good routines using 2 coins and 1 shell. If the routine needs a third coin you switch the shell for (due to examination), it would be o.k.

Actually I found Troy Hooser's Extroydinary, Homer Liwag's CoinTwo ans Eric Jones' Ode to Latta. I was wondering if you can recommend further routines which meet the above mentioned requirements.

Thanks in advance and regards,
Nightcrawler
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8675 Posts

Profile of funsway
There are several effects in "TUC Appreciation" that can be done with an EXP [ instead of the TUC -- not as easily, but doable.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1156 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
I like The Hook Revisited on Doug Brewer's the Unexpected Visitor
Jolyon Jenkins
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
David Neighbors is a fount of such tricks. He will most likely chime in!

Smile
TH

Occupy Your Dream
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay Thanks Man! I will Have to go trou My stuff And make a list! Then I will get back to you! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
658 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
I think Michael Eaton's Pretty Fly video included a bonus routine using the combo you suggest. It had some very different phases and body loading included.
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Kainoa's Trifectas
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
Nightcrawler
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Nightcrawler
Thank you for your replies, guys!
Among others I did a research on Kainoa Harbottle's Trifectas. Is it right, that you can only learn it from books? There seems to be no video/DVD available...
Furthermore the internet says that this routine is not teached in all the details. Instead it references other books.
Do you know which books/material I should have to be able to learn this routine?

Thanks and regards,
Nightcrawler
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of cperkins
I believe that to be true about Trifectas (no tutorial). Kainoa's performance only of this routine is on YouTube. This is a beautiful routine as he performs it, and evolves into a single coin routine. This has a ton of possibilities for your own adaptations - especially if you have already worked Homer's Coin Two and others. These are essentially multi-coin production and vanish sequences,and there are just so many ways to accomplish that.

I use a [ and two all the time.

good luck!

chuck
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

Ok So I looked in my Hardbound Book! 1.on Pg 14 my Capped routine ( AKA coins from pen cap) ! 2.On Pg.23 Federal reserve Coin and bill Routine 3. Hole-e-wow Pg 83 A stand-up Portable Hole! 4. Pocket coins Pg. 88 Some what like a Stand-up Portable hole Routine But with A Kids Jeans Pocket ! There will be more stuff In the 2 th. Hardbound Book!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Nightcrawler
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Nightcrawler
@David Neighbors: Thanks a lot for your effort to look for the routines! What's the best way to purchase your Hardbound Book?

@chuck: Do you know which material I should already own (besides CoinTwo) to master Trifectas?

Regards,
Nightcrawler
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Nightcrawler - I will pm you.
(Goethe)
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

Hi Nightcrawler Sent me an E-Mail to coinjurer@comcast.net And I will send you the link To the website where you can get it! Smile Ok thanks for asking!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5316 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2014, rjenkins wrote:
I like The Hook Revisited on Doug Brewer's the Unexpected Visitor

+1 - nice routine!

Jim
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

Hi Agen Nightcrawler Just found the link It's http://conjurationpublications.wordpress.com Ok thanks so much for Asking!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I saw it at least a year ago. It was Eric Mead on TED on YouTube. It was a Beautiful 3 coin production and vanish. From what I could tell it used two and [. He did it with silver dollars but I have not been able to find that video since. I loved the nuances that he displayed so if anyone has any thing on this that would be awesome.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4835 Posts

One of the 1 St. Handlings I saw Was One by Troy Hooser! It Was Underground For Years! And then Found It's way Into Troy's Hardbound Book Called "Destroyers" It's on Pg. 29. and it's called " ExTROYdinary ! There Are Other Handlings Out there! You just have to look around!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5316 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, paisa23 wrote:
I saw it at least a year ago. It was Eric Mead on TED on YouTube. It was a Beautiful 3 coin production and vanish. From what I could tell it used two and [. He did it with silver dollars but I have not been able to find that video since. I loved the nuances that he displayed so if anyone has any thing on this that would be awesome.

This one?

Magic, Science, and Mystery - Eric Mead: http://youtu.be/Zg0AoCXxwBs

Jim
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ill have to check when I get to my room, work computer doesn't allow access.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I don't know if this will help or not, as it uses 3 Ike Dollar Coins and an Ike [...

Covert Coins by Charlie Justice.

I rarely see his name mentioned here in the Café. This is one of the BEST kept secrets in Coin Magic! I'm not sure you can get it any more. Here it shows a price of $20 and a review:

http://magic.about.com/od/magicreview/fr/072307covert.htm

“Stealth Dump” is an almost undetectable way to load a coin from a [ into a group of others that are being tossed into the other hand. It’s a great move that will allow you to secretly add a coin to a group of coins that will be held by a spectator.

That alone is worth the price of the DVD! That's IF you can find a copy! Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Good routines using 2 coins & 1 shell (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL