The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Kostya Kimlat Warning discontinued? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RonanK
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of RonanK
I wasn't really sure where to put this, so if it needs moving just give me a heads up.

I was wondering if WARNING! by Kostya Kimlat was still in production? I only really need the refill packs, but the latest one I got (a few months ago) sort of crumbled and fell apart in my hands. I'm not sure if that is a one off, or there is something wrong with the production of the flash labels, or maybe Kostya isn't producing them anymore. If the latter is true, that would be a massive shame. That trick is one of my go to effects in any situation. If you haven't seen it, go watch a trailer somewhere, it is awesome.
I wouldn't have thought that the oldness of the flash labels would have caused them to disintegrate like that, as I have a few left from when I bought WARNING for the first time about 3 or 4 years ago and they are fine.
If anyone has info or any place to direct me to find more refills, that would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers guys!
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
About a year to two years ago, the warehouse where his product was stored caught on fire destroying the remaining $10,000 worth of product for "Warning". It has not been remade since...
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I wish Kostya would remake it, great effect for us working in bars and such.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
WOW really warehouse caught on fire? Sounds like a movie. Anyway I had a buddy here at Qatar who was really looking to find a source to get some. Too bad, pretty visual impromptu looking effect.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Wow...and if that's the case, there's NO evidence of Warning left. I've never cared for flash effects close up, but I think this really has potential. I just picked one up off the auction site and I see that Penguin is saying that refills will be availabl in March 2015. Hope that's accurate.
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Penguin is now listing the refills as "discontinued." The original Warning is also not in stock. Smile
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I received this as a gift after attending his lecture in Atlanta this past fall. He has it and refills. I have run out and contacted him. He does not ship refills, but said ellusionist will stock this again soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Kostya Kimlat Warning discontinued? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL