The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » 5 Field Testers wanted for New Trick... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I have a New release I'm planning on for December. Based on my Mummy's Dilemma, this one called GROCERY Dilemma is a stunner in numerous ways.
I would like to offer the 12 card sets (no charge) to the first 5 WORKING magicians who PM me (based on time and date).
This trick is for ANY age group or situation and is extremely visual, uses no slights and is basically self working.
It is Food related with gorgeous images on Tarot sized cards...and is a whole lot of fun with a startling conclusion and allows for numerous story lines besides the one included in the simple instructions..
A quick 2 minute (or so) routine you can carry and it WILL dazzle!.
Free to the FIRST 5 PMs please...it won't be available till December on my site...so early responders get the jump. Smile
Naturally I am hoping for good feedback and your experiences (but I won't use them without permission!).

Thanks!! http://Magic.Tigerspoint.com
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
PM sent
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
All 5 are spoken for. Thanks!
(Yes George1953...you made it. Smile )
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Great, got your PM
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
All 5 were mailed Friday. I'd like to thank the 1st to respond. Whether this trick gets officially released or not will be entirely in your hands as a conglomerate... I'll wait for your judgement, suggestions and emails. Smile Yes it was a REAL test. Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I had my doubts about this one...though it worked and the cards looked good, there was just something 'not exciting' about it to me...thus my sending it out for a test run. Basically before the 'testers' reported back, I was already bored with it and decided not to release it. A little 'inside baseball' I know but just thought I'd wrap this thread. Mummy's Dilemma' and 'Zebra Impossible' received great responses and are thus available. This one Grocery Dilemma just kind of flopped prior to having anyone pay for it. And that's a good thing. (You're welcome)

I do have a batch of custom cards I had made though...Smile Smile Oh well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » 5 Field Testers wanted for New Trick... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL