The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Sean Fields' Hidden Hand... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
782 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

Here's the latest update from Murphy's Magic Supplies...

Sean Fields approached us to produce this little piece that he's been using on all his personal shows. I was dumbfounded. It's one of the best little utilities I've seen in a long time. I don't even know the reach of things that can be done with this, yet, it almost renders sleight of hand obsolete.

From the mind of Sean Fields, Hidden Hand is a brand new utility device that allows for stunning vanishes and productions. With NO sleights necessary, you will be able to manipulate items within minutes of learning this secret.

Roll your sleeves up, show your hands completely, unmistakably empty and from out of nowhere produce a small object. No suspicious moves. Just pure magic.

• Multiple vanishes including one handed and drop vanishes
  • Multiple versions of Ring to Anywhere straight from Sean's own working repertoire
  • How to install, modify and repair your Hidden Hand
  • Bonus moves, ideas and routines by special guest Eric Jones
  • Nearly two hours of instructions will give you a complete arsenal of moves, routines and ideas that will stun your spectators.

See it work in action here:

Reserve yours today at your favorite Murphy's Magic dealer including these fine retailers:

MJM Magic

Hocus Pocus

World Magic Shop

Merchant of Magic

Dude That’s Cool

---
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Sean Fields' Hidden Hand... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL