The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Peter Pellikaan DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Holcombe
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Rick Holcombe
I'm interested in buying all or a few of his DVDs, but was curious if anyone had suggestions on where to start. I did download a few single tricks when he had them available at one time and really enjoyed them, the tough thing was that they were very gimmicked and that poses some challenges at times to keep everything in order and deciding what to perform.

I love this guys material and in my opinion he is the most prolific and quality producer of all packet trick concepts.

Any suggestions? Here is his site

www.peterpellikaan.com
nooner
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of nooner
If you want his DVDs, you need to go here pellikaanmagic.com (it will redirect to a storefront). I don't have any advice to give you on which DVD to get as I have only been in electronic communication with Peter very recently about ordering from him. It sounds like it would take about a week for the DVDs to arrive in USA from Holland.
Countage
View Profile
Veteran user
Charlotte
361 Posts

Profile of Countage
I just bought the Black Hole download from his site. I love it.
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Whick of is dvds are worth buying.
aronprins
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of aronprins
Hey All!

You can check out all his work at http://www.peterpellikaan.com

To get an impression of Peter's work, check out this FREE tutorial: http://www.peterpellikaan.com/free-tutor......y-count/

Let me know what you think Smile
Cheers,
Aron
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
I just purchased a few of these videos and, on one of the "hole" videos, he mentions needing to do a "Mariachi"(?) Count" (i.e., I'm not certain if I heard the name correctly or in which of his other videos he teaches this count. Can anyone please point me to the video (by name or number) on which he teaches this count?

While I like some of the videos that I purchased, I am finding it disconcerting that on (at least one other video), he mentions that "You do a 2 as 4 Count"...and now you have to go to his site and purchase and download the "2 as 4 Count" video. Not a huge deal but...

Finally (and following Leo Reynolds Jr.'s reference from above), I went to http://www.lybrary.com/peter-pellikaan-m-395137.html and discovered a video he is selling called the "Dum Dum Count". That referenced "Dum Dum Count" is later referenced on the lybrary site as the "Dup Dup Count"...and is also labeled as the "Dup Dup Count on Peter's own site. (Perhaps, Dum and Dup got lost in the translation from Dutch to English. I dunno, but it is a nice looking count.

Overall, I'm enjoying Peter's effects. The final caveat that I might offer is that, from the videos of his that I have purchased (i.e. 8 of the 24 on his site), I am starting to believe that Peter's style of magic might not be able to be performed standing up or strolling.

Mike

P.S. And I concur with aronprins' above comment and I find Peter's tutorial on the Exxxxxx Count, is very well done and easy to understand. (And, in that regard, he had an instruction on finger placement that I had never considered..and it is one that makes a whole lot of sense.)
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Peter Pellikaan DVDs (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL