The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2014 entrée: Victor Trabucco » » Beginings » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimturnpaugh
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of jimturnpaugh
Your bio gives a brief history of your beginnings in magic. Can you tell us more about how you got interested in magic and what lead you to that first magic shop?
trabucco
View Profile
V.I.P.
38 Posts

Profile of trabucco
Hi Jim,

I first got interested in magic like many kids, my uncle did magic for me like the paddle trick, ball and vase and even a miniature die box. One summer at the age of ten I broke my right arm and couldn't play baseball so I got out my uncles magic kit that he gave me. I learned a lot of sleights with my left hand like multiplying balls and one hand cut with a deck. He also had Royal Road and that was my first book. At about the age of twelve I went to Gene Gordons magic shop and was buying the typical box tricks. I belonged to the Junior Ring that had meetings there. One Saturday we had a special lecture Eddie Fechter. I was so amazed to see all the magic he could do with a deck of cards and a few quarters. After that experience I never bought another box trick only books and practiced cards and coins. It wasn't till I was in my 20's that I got to meet and know Eddie.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2014 entrée: Victor Trabucco » » Beginings » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL