The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Jozsef Kovacs e-book sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jozefk
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jozefk
Hi everybody,

I am doing a sale on my website. You can get my e-books for £2! Special offers (an e-book plus two e-manuscripts)are £3.50 only!

Bset wishes,

Jozsef Kovacs
IanB
View Profile
Regular user
Derby
190 Posts

Profile of IanB
Hi Jozsef
Please provide a link to your website. I managed to find it after some searching but would be helpful to others.
Also, I can see the reduced prices of individual items but can't see how to take advantage of the Special offer "an e-book plus two e-manuscripts".
Thanks
Ian B
jozefk
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jozefk
Hi Ian,

thank you for your interest!

Is it "legal" to provide a link to my website? I mean isn't it against the Magiccafe's rules?

Best wishes,

Jozsef
jozefk
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jozefk
jozefk
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jozefk
The sale on my website is finishing next Sunday. You have one more week to get my ebooks for £2.00 (about $3.1).
jozefk
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jozefk
The sale on my website is finishing next Sunday. You have one more week to get my ebooks for £2.00 (about $3.1).
jozefk
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jozefk
Three more days left!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Jozsef Kovacs e-book sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL