The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » To all my future customers/students... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Guys,

Getting older I may be a bit more er... cool, but there are some boundaries. Please, be aware:

- My series is named Arcanum, not Acronym or Carnavum...

- Hard copies are sold for ages and there will be no reprint. Occasionally, I accept to sell PDF copies. I would say 1 time out of 7 requests...

- The next one citing Dan Madison as inspiration or expert at cheating in Gambling, I promise not to control myself.

- Same than above about Benjamin Earl, even if him, at least, can handle a deck of cards.

- The series is not dead, I'm just (very) slow at writing. 2 new ones should be released before end 2014.

- I would really appreciate you say hello and that you introduce yourself using decent English. Spanish, French or basic Italian even accepted. I won't pay attention anymore to cell phone text style.

- Can you call me simply A-R-N-O-L-D? And not Ronald, or armould or dornald or anything else.

- The short videos I post here, it's just for a short period of time. After that they are for my dear customers only. Understood?

- Frankly guys, if you don't know who Steve Forte is, don't waste my time...

Thanks!

I post that message here because, apparently, 80% of the possible candidates read me here. Sorry for the disturbance.
jjsanvert
View Profile
Special user
Paris, France
582 Posts

Profile of jjsanvert
Darnolt, I luv U.
;-)
JJS
poonchingyip
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
420 Posts

Profile of poonchingyip
Come on Dan Madison is not that bad...........OK FINE,one of the worst.
LMAO
I am still waiting for your next book coming out. Smile

-Arthur
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
@jj

I can't believe some just can't write Arnold correctly. Let's be honest I suspect my grand friend, the iphone... Myself, with my cell phone, I sometimes write messages looking like they're coming from outer space.

@Arthur

I have nothing personal against Dan Madison (DM). I've never met him, therefore it's impossible to have an opinion about the man. I'm just judging his material. When there are guys like Steve Forte or Jason England around, why bother to use DM's material, which is poor, very poor. His stories and claims are ridiculous. I call myself an amateur but when I see some of those new chaps, I may call myself the "Definitive Expert". It would be too humble compared to them though. DM says he got injured when he was a card cheat. Using the techniques he displays in his DVD set, I just wonder how he can be still alive. If you plan to cheat in games were weirdos are around the table (drug dealers, mob members, etc.) I STRONGLY suggest you rely on other techniques!!!

I'm lucky to have talked and exchanged with a big number of experts in Gambling or Magic. The first thing you notice is their humility. The second one is their knowledge and the last one their great skills. Madison, Lianza, Earl and co have a long way to go.
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2473 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Hi...

May I ask what kind of material is in "the series" ?
How original is the info ?
Only sleights ? gaffs ? Coolers, reading the light, etc. Smile

Any video demo ?

Please excuse my ignorance...But, I never hear of "Arcanum" so, I am not sure what is in it ?
Maybe you can PM me or contact me directly ;-)
Long Island,

New York
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of shakuni
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
@shakuni

Jeff is a long time regular of this place Smile.
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Got it... I am new Smile
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Is "Jeff" me?

Sometimes I wonder about it.
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3115 Posts

Profile of AMcD
Hi Jeff!

Cool to read you here.

Nah, was talking about "Expertmagician".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » To all my future customers/students... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL